Recent content by galamot

1. G

Inspect ability

Awesome !! It's technically working however the bool is working the opposite way, the UI turns on when approaching the object as usual, and disappears when interacted. How could I reverse it? Also got any idea on how could I have a different UI text for the inspect message and the interact...
  2. G

Inspect ability

Hi, I'm using the third person controller and I was wondering if there's any easy solution to make an "Inspect ability" where the character can trigger a UI with custom text that tells you "the door is locked" or something like that. Thank you :)
  3. G

Play sound when Assault Rifle is Firing (Shootable Weapon)

A quick workaround I found is to switch the inspector to debug mode so it shows all of the components as public
  4. G

Thanks, this is driving me crazy. I'm using the third person controller V 2.4.6
  5. G

Is this still working? I cant find the audio slot for audioclips in my shootable weapon component
  6. G

Hard Turn Animation

Any Idea on how to implement a "hard turn" animation while running into the third person controller?
  7. G

Agility Crawl Error message

I downloaded the agility pack for the third person controller when I open the demo scene and I get into the crawling trigger I get this message: "IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. (wrapper stelemref) System.Object.virt_stelemref_sealed_class(intptr,object)...
  8. G

Broken References for Behavior Tree integration pack with UCC

Hello, I´m having some broken references in the Behavior designer integration pack after updating the Third person controller to version 2.4.4 Already tried to re-import everything from scratch without any results. Is there any update coming soon or some way to fix it? This is preventing me to...
  9. G

Creating Fixed Camera controller

Thank you Ill look into it !
  10. G

Creating Fixed Camera controller

Hi there, I'm working on an "Old Resident Evil" type project with fixed cameras but without the tank controls. I created a controller using the third person adventure controller type and the the cinemachine extension for the cameras. It works fine triggering the cameras and moving the player in...
  11. G

Third Person Top Down Aim with joystick

Thank you!
  12. G

Third Person Top Down Aim with joystick

Hi there, this might be a fairly simple question but I hope I can get some answer. I'm using a usb xbox360 controller and it works with no issues in the 3rd person demo, how ever the top down aiming only seams to work with the mouse pointer position. I want to use the right thumbstick to control...