Recent content by frut

1. F

Changing a ViewID while it's in use is not possible (except setting it to 0(not being used).

I have the same error happening. It started to appear when I added a new weapon to my character. I think this is due to the last update. I could do everything right before.
  2. F

Wrong hitCollider value

If you mean MasterClient from the server, yes it is both. (I'm sorry if I misunderstood, I only used Photon as networking.) But I found the solution on the forum. It works the way I want right now. https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/reporting-bug-with-punutility.4263/
  3. F

Wrong hitCollider value

Actually I didn't do anything, I created a character in an empty project and this is the result. I checked it with the breakpoints, but I don't really understand what happened. Problem occurring in PunCharacter script But as far as I understand it doesn't work properly if it doesn't enter the...
  4. F

Wrong hitCollider value

Hello, I am experiencing something interesting. While my hitCollider value is correct on the first hit, it starts to wrong with other hits. Can you help me?