Recent content by Frocha

1. Frocha

Emerald AI Integration

If anyone is having an issue with emerald AI only targeting your characters feet, there's a script to adjust the hit area for non emerald ai. You just attach the script to your player and adjust it.
  2. Frocha

Emerald AI Integration

That is awesome, thank you.
  3. Frocha

Emerald AI Integration

I thought it was weird, hmm. I remember updating emerald to the 3.0 version then trying the A.I and it worked for a bit. Then after closing unity and restating it.( I turned my computer off for the night). The next day I tried it and my A.I would only attack me if I attacked them. Then they did...
  4. Frocha

Emerald AI Integration

Another odd thing i noticed if you are in playmode and deactivate then activate the AI, it will then cause damage.
  5. Frocha

Emerald AI Integration

I made a new Emerald AI from scratch and it worked it seems all the ones made with the previous version are having this issue.
  6. Frocha

Emerald AI Integration

I recently upgraded both Opsive and Emerald and noticed melee attacks do not damage my player. I can cause damage but not receive. Everything is correct and im getting no errors. Any idea what it could be?
  7. Frocha

Equipping Armor

I got the clothing to work. Thank you :D(y) https://streamable.com/3jig9d I used this video for reference as well.
  8. Frocha

Equipping Armor

I see I am using UIS and third person. I'll have a look at that, and try to set it up.
  9. Frocha

Equipping Armor

Do I have to create a custom script to equip clothing? Or can I use the tools in the inventory system? Im using the UCC Thirdperson controller. Guns work fine and so do items (health/shield items). Where would I start? I'm trying to avoid coding because I'm terrible at it.
  10. Frocha

Equipping Armor

To be more specific, i created an item with a unique slot id that links it to the characters "Head".
  11. Frocha

Equipping Armor

So I'm a bit curious if its possible to use the inventory system to equip armor or clothing items. I've seen one other thread where someone had the same question but it seemed a bit tedious. I've been toying around with the inventory system and I'm able to get for example a helmet to show...
  12. Frocha

Error after creating weapon

Never mind i figured it out. I didnt set any rules in the Inventory item set manager. I placed "primary gun" in slot "0" under equippable. That seems to have fixed it.
  13. Frocha

Error after creating weapon

I followed the tutorial and this issue came up. The Item Set for item 1 M4 (130740106) || ItemCollection Default (Main) || ItemStack(-1922658432)[ 1 M4 (130740106) in ItemCollection Equippable Slots (Equipped)] could not be found and therefore the item could not be equipped. Perhaps you are...
  14. Frocha

Tactical Attack problems

Any update on the integration?
  15. Frocha

Moving Platform

How can I get the A.I to stick to a moving platform? I don't want the platform to be the parent(that's the only other way i found)because the platform floats and the float is added to the A.I I already set up everything but the platform moves and the A.I slips right off. Anyone have any ideas...