Recent content by filod

1. F

How to limit total stack amount ?

ah, just miss DynamicInventorySize , thank you!
  2. F

How to limit total stack amount ?

let's say, i have multiple ItemConnections like this: my main inventory grid size is 8*4 =32, so i would like to restrict some of my Collections total stack amount limit to be 32, how can i achive this ?
  3. F

What's the proper way to Set/UnSet PanelOwner?

Ah , that's a great suggestion, i destroy it just because it's convenient. The bug may rooted in ItemUser&UnityInputSystem? or maybe just hotbar issue? i do found that HotBar is bounded to inventory (the items can be seen), but i can not interact it with input, and then when open MainMenu...
  4. F

What's the proper way to Set/UnSet PanelOwner?

as the title suggests, if my character dies, then i need destroy the character and respawn it, my assumption is call `InventoryCanvasPanelManager.SetPanelOwner` when after new character spawn. but i found that `ItemHotbar` won't bound/unbound inventory automatically, after open the UI menu, it...
  5. F

Minecraft / Core Keeper furnace like crafter

let's say my need is store Ingredients/Fuels into a furnace, then the furnace automatic craft the results, solution 1: use different 3 inventory ItemCollections on furnace, write a custom `FurnaceMenu` ui, and 3 custom `ItemViewSlotsContainer`(or 1*1 InventoryGrid with filter?) to handle Item...
  6. F

Serilization issue when integrate UIS into DOTS project.

i believe it's a bug on unity side, ecs can not handle Cyclic depencies in Opsive's `Serilization` class. at last i stop using subscene workflow with UIS, and authoring ECS at runtime, right now it works fine. thanks any way.
  7. F

Serilization issue when integrate UIS into DOTS project.

I'm tring to use UIS in a hybrid way that bake data into Entities , then reconstruct it in ECS world at runtime. but i found that UIS use a custom Serialization solution (which source code is not provided) will cause unity crash (cyclic deps maybe) , so i'm wondering is there any workaround to...
  8. F

Behavior Designer 2 Status Update?

hey, how's the update on this?
  9. F

Flying Add-on

simple aero dynamics integration ?
  10. F

[bug] Can not save override variable value.

things even getting worse, it won't update my changes on external behavior
  11. F

[bug] Can not save override variable value.

see video above. it alway copy external behavior values back to my gameobject(or prefab), it make "variable" pointless, why this huge bug even exist?
  12. F

[Bug] MagicItem wont stop when using continous use type.

that's very easy to repro, just drag your demo scene ParticleStream to a prefab, then hit play!(make sure you are inspecting the prefab)
  13. F

ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].FindEntry (TKey key) (at <7b935204f5ff4bcab44b3b0ebca330bf>:0) System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryGetValue (TKey key, TValue& value) (at...
  14. F

Also i want to point out that in Behavior Designer integration's StartStopUse task, i change StartStopUse.cs:116 to to actually stop magicitem (and also TryStopAbility would return false), don't know why, but this change works.
  15. F

Okay, i may found where the issue is, i manage to 1. use AnimatorUseComplete event rather than UseComplete delay to control the timing, 2. because a continuous magicitem can not auto stop like a melee weapon does, i have to manualy stop use ability by ButtonUp StopType. btw, i was trapped in...