Recent content by FastSkillTeam

1. FastSkillTeam

Teleporting while on moving platform

also set the platform null same frame Maybe a suggestion to add to core, if(plaftorm).....
  2. FastSkillTeam

UCC and Anti-Cheat Toolkit

you need to cast when using actk, ie (float)yourObscuredFloat, (int)yourObscuredInt. If you own UMP it has support for its side, and you can see all example usage in it.
  3. FastSkillTeam

Switching from Gunner Seat leaves Controls broken

In the future, you can reach me on Discord much faster if need be.
  4. FastSkillTeam

Switching from Gunner Seat leaves Controls broken

Hi, first of all, very sorry for the late response, I do have a life, and usually respond daily, but I have been extremely busy with life events, and did not even see this post. The first person vehicle weapon view type is only for vehicle weapons, and is required to be kept in. Its used for...
  5. FastSkillTeam

UCC FP - how does the Jump animation work?

you need to sync abilities. As Justin stated support is coming for Fusion :)
  6. FastSkillTeam

Fix for lazy loding character models

Lazy init maybe? in short ... UCL m_UCL = null; UCL GETUCL { get { if (!m_UCL) m_UCL = get....; if (m_UCL) { if (!init) //in place of Awake().. Init(); return m_UCL; }...
  7. FastSkillTeam

Weapon Location Problems

Are you applying the values to the preset that is active?
  8. FastSkillTeam

Learning multiplayer: where to start?

Check out UMP to kickstart your teams and game play ;)
  9. FastSkillTeam

Unable to fetch Grande Attacker Sourceview

UMP supports this :) also even has a killfeed to display who killed who with what. Any projectile, any roadkill, any kind of kill. NOTE: recent bug found in UMP with fall damage, fixed for next update.
  10. FastSkillTeam

jump on wall

There should be an event you can use, OnJumpAbilityAirborneJump comes to mind. then make a simple custom script to register to it and check for active ability or register to it when said ability is active, do whatever from there (add force to character etc).. OR extend Jump ability to run...
  11. FastSkillTeam

NWH Dynamic Water Physics 2 Integration

In the demo scene does the platform automatically set when jumping on? I have tried to reproduce this in the demo and unable to. If you'd like to send me a package I can take a look at it for you.
  12. FastSkillTeam

the corpse disappears if I get too close to it

You can just manually set the bounds on your character, no need to update it. Just be sure when tuning the bounds, that you have the correct root object for the bounds to move with, and also ensure that the bounds are just slightly larger than the largest extent of where any part of the mesh can...
  13. FastSkillTeam

NWH Dynamic Water Physics 2 Integration

That is odd, are you modifying CharacterInterpolation at all? it is set by code, and there is the option exposed per seat. Also with the platforms, just hopping on one should set the seat it is tied to active, you shouldn't even need to use MoveWithObject.
  14. FastSkillTeam

Character slows down when running next to a wall

You could try changing the physics material on the wall to 0 friction.
  15. FastSkillTeam

Don't seem to have Nolan character

Nolan is for UCCv2, are you on v3 or v2?