Recent content by Exi-G

1. Exi-G

UCC3 Drop Ability Not Working With UIS Integration

I have applied the changes and it works fine. Thanks
  2. Exi-G

UCC3 Final IK Integration Non-Dominant Elbow Target Issue

Hi @Justin, I was integrating Final IK with the TPC and noticed that the non-dominant elbow rotation is assigned to the shoulder effector which causes some weird behaviour. I managed to solve it by using the chain bend goal instead of the shoulder. Here is the fixed code: if (m_FullBodyBipedIK...
  3. Exi-G

UCC3 Drop Ability Not Working With UIS Integration

As I mentioned on the discord channel, if I try to drop an item using the UCC Drop ability with the UIS integration then the item disappear. But if I try with the default UCC demo scene then the item is dropped on the ground. here is a video showing the issue: https://streamable.com/br4usy
  4. Exi-G

Version 3.0.5 Released

If there is no change in the integration package then you can update UCC and UIS without importing the integration again but sometimes there will be changes to the integration for it to work with the latest version of UCC and UIS, in this case you will have to download the latest integration and...
  5. Exi-G

CharacterInventoryBridge [Feature Request]

Great, looking forward to it
  6. Exi-G

Equip a few Items, Use them, Switch between them

You can use the default UCC abilities to Use, Equip Next, etc. and if you are using the Inventory Item Pickup component for your item pickups, it has an option Equip On Pickup when checked, the item will be auto equip. Note: If you created your item with the UCC Item creation tool, you will...
  7. Exi-G

CharacterInventoryBridge [Feature Request]

Hi, I'd like to request for you to make the m_AmmoItemCollectionName field in CharacterInventoryBridge an array of strings instead of a single string. The reason for this is, I have a complex inventory which uses multiple item collections and an ammo can be in any of these item collection. by...
  8. Exi-G

Inventory Item Collection Restriction [Help]

I had tried with using ItemTransactionCollection for the main collection and added different ItemCollection for Backpack, vest, shirt and pants and it works fine for my use case. the ItemTransactionCollection distribute the items the collections and if there is no space it just overflow to the...
  9. Exi-G

Thanks for the clarification. I will look into it further to see if I can find a way based on your instruction.
  10. Exi-G

I am using the Item shape inventory grid and i have multiple item shape grids (e.g. Backpack item shape grid which uses the main inventory item collection and Vest item shape grid which uses a separate inventory item collection (Vest)). I want to restrict the main item collection (backpack) to...
  11. Exi-G

Drag not working for equipment UI

Ok. I am using unity 2020.3.12f1 and it was also happening on 2020.3.7f1
  12. Exi-G

Hi @Sangemdoko, I have solved the issue. It turns out it wasn't because of any of the plugins i had. The issue was caused by me enabling the Enter Play Mode Options in the unity editor and unchecking both Reload Domain and Reload Scene which is preventing the unity editor from reloading the the...
  13. Exi-G

I have imported the inventory system into a new project and tested everything works fine so i think it might have to be one of the plugins i am using causing that issue I will try installing the plugins i am using in my project and see if i can find out which one is causing the issue.
  14. Exi-G

I am using odin inspector. I will try removing it and see if that is the cause of this issue.