Recent content by EVG

1. EVG

Footstep Sound Issues

I vote for adding a check for the character’s movement at a fixed interval of steps, otherwise he plays a sound if he just walks into a wall, which is not logical.
  2. EVG

The player shakes when approaching objects

No, with this change it really doesn't slide well on walls, so a little camera shake is better. But ideally it shouldn’t exist either. )
  3. EVG

New project. Customized the character for yourself. Without a body.
  4. EVG

I'm still seeing some shaking in version 3.1.
  5. EVG

Move an item back when approaching a wall

This is a very useful ability when the character’s collider is not thick, and the object in his hands should not go beyond the wall (for example, a lantern in the player’s hands when going behind the wall incorrectly illuminates the environment).
  6. EVG

Will this ability appear out of the box in upcoming updates?
  7. EVG

UFPS 1 had a cool ability where when the player approached a wall, the object in his hands would move back. How can something like this be implemented in UFPS 3?
  8. EVG

Mini version of the main inventory with the desired category.

Ok, thanks, I'll try that.
  9. EVG

Example of use: The player approaches the gramophone and can play the desired record from the inventory, but instead of opening the full inventory, a small panel with several slots opens, where only records are displayed and nothing else.
  10. EVG

Good afternoon, please tell me how to correctly implement the following: I have a basic inventory design, but I need to create a mini version of the same inventory, but displaying only a certain category. I thought about creating an InventoryMirrorHotbar, but I didn’t find the option to add a...
  11. EVG

Monitoring tips are displayed incorrectly when one interactive object is a child of another interactive object.

Monitoring tips are displayed incorrectly when one interactive object is a child of another interactive object. The inscription does not appear if you switch from one object to another. How can this be fixed? They have different IDs.
  12. EVG

BUG: UI designer

I also get these errors. Maybe this is not a bug, but a change in the API in the new version of Unity?
  13. EVG

If you come close to something and walk a little sideways, a slight shaking begins. UFPS 3.0.18
  14. EVG

Footstep sounds don't work well on stairs

Footstep sounds do not work well on stairs and the sound does not always play. UFPS 3.0.18
  15. EVG

Input System integration not correctly updated ?

As I understand now, camera rotation takes values from Mouse X and Mouse Y, what are Controller X and Controller Y for then?