Recent content by Ernanir

1. E

Height Change

Thanks I'll try that out and share the code with you if It does not work.
  2. E

Height Change

This worked out :D Thank you. Now the offset is as intended. Question: I'm still unsure would be the substitute to the Update loop? What void should I use to place my condition and fire it? Like the one below? if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.X)) { }
  3. E

Height Change

Thanks, Andrew. 2 - Got it, I was tweaking the wrongs section. The LookAtOffset property you need to adjust the camera height is in the FirstPerson class, i.e. it's a property of any FirstPerson view type. How can I make this variable public in the inspector?
  4. E

Height Change

1 - On this custom script what libraries do I need to reference? 2 - How can I solve the issue I mentioned in the previous post? This should change the default height without the need for any code correct?
  5. E

Height Change

Andrew, please disregard the message above. I place the code under FirstPerson.cs and the error ceased to happen. But I still had no luck with the height change. I tried to change in the inspector and nothing. 400 did not changed the view point height. I tried to place your code under an...
  6. E

Height Change

Thanks for the quick reply, I think I'm missing something. I think I did place the correct libraries. I'm getting this error: Assets\Scripts\HeightChange.cs(30,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FirstPerson' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly...
  7. E

Height Change

Noob here. I want to the following. if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.X)) { // Change the height of the FPS view point to 20. } How should I go about it?