Recent content by epiphanyatnight

1. E

How to prevent utility selector from continuously evaluating?

I have a simple sequence like below: I want the utility selector to only evaluate utilities once, make a decision, and wait until it is explicitly run again. In other words, I want the utility selector to stop evaluating utilities continuously after making a decision. Is this possible?
  2. E

How does conditional abort work in composite childs?

I am trying to understand how conditional aborts work. I tried the video and the documentation but it is still a bit fuzzy for me. I have a tree like this: Now, when there is a lower priority condition abort on the parallel selector, will that conditional abort happen when the status of the...
  3. E

SendEvent without parameters won't work.

My apologies, this was driving me crazy but seems to be due to an unrelated issue I have in my script, not because of the BT.
  4. E

SendEvent without parameters won't work.

I have a very simple setup with: A Has Received Event node: And a SendEvent method in a script: For some reason, the event does not get triggered. There is conditional abort on the parallel selector, so I think it should but what am I doing wrong here?
  5. E

How to do conditional abort with events and in utility selectors

Thank you very much Justin, this really helped!
  6. E

How to do conditional abort with events and in utility selectors

I am trying to wrap my head around the conditional abort system. I have read the documentation, watched the YouTube video but I still have some questions. So I have the below tree: I have three conditional aborts that I want to achieve: What types of nodes are eligible to trigger a...
  7. E

How can I move the asset to a non-root directory?

I have a "Packages" folder where I keep all my third-party assets and would like to move BD there as well. But when I do, I get this error: Is it not possible to move the asset to a non-root directory? Do I have to keep it in the root?