Recent content by epicever

1. E

Input System Can't Click UI

I believe I followed those steps.
  2. E

Input System Can't Click UI

I switched over to only Unity Input System and now I can't interact with any of the inventory system UI Canvas. I can open the inventory with "I" key but I can't actually clicked on anything on the canvas itself. I'm using the UCC system and I have the input system working with that.
  3. E

Unity Input System Issue

Not sure why this is occurring. I think I followed the documentation.
  4. E

Quotations in Names

Is there no way to have quotations in the names? They just become underscores.
  5. E

The Inventory Bridge Slot Count (2) does not match the item set data slot count.

I'm not sure exactly what this script is checking against as I checked the inventory bridge and I don't see any slot count anywhere on that script.
  6. E

Item Editor Name

I have multiple game modes and some items have similar names between the modes but I want to to differentiate them from the editor side like how we have an editor icon. Maybe something to implement in the future?
  7. E

Crafting Recipe Substitute Amount

My use case is that I have four types of of crafting materials. Weapon, armor, item, and universal shards. So for example an iron sword may cost 3 weapon shards to craft but the system will automatically substitute it with universal shards if there they don't have enough weapon shards. Is that...
  8. E

Max Stack Per Item

Is there a way to have a max number of items in a single stack rather the entire inventory? An example of this is like in Ark Survival Evolved. You can have an infinite number of a type of item in your inventory but the limit is in how many different item stacks are in your inventory. Also is...
  9. E

Feature Suggestion: Item View For Grid Stat Compare

Similar to borderlands in functionality so the player can easily compare the stats of two weapons that go in the same slot. Also maybe a way compare the equip and inventory at all times to show to the player there is a better piece of equipment in their inventory to equip? Such as a yellow...
  10. E

Adventure Mode Horizontal Movement

If I understand correctly, Horizontal Movement shouldn't exist in Adventure movement. However when using MeleeWeapon.cs with "Force Root Motion Position", and animation that can exit before full completion, horizontal movement occurs and I'm not sure if this is a bug or something I need to...
  11. E

Disable Camera Look Direction Animation Blend

So I just created a brand new project with just opsive third person controller and AbilityIntData is still 0. The character only has adventure movement and camera mode. There is no other movement added to the character like I said earlier.
  12. E

Item View for List

Oh I think that's fine. It's just the console log error message was confusing for me to debug.
  13. E

Item View for List

Also is there a way for the Item View for List to always be facing the camera in world space?
  14. E

Item View for List

Occurred when I was using the InventoryItemPickup.cs with ItemObject.cs Error: The prefab DefaultCharacterInventoryDropPrefab 1 must have an InventoryItemPickup component. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)...
  15. E

Item View for List

Ok, so the console error message was incorrect. I was using the inventory item pickup component with the item object component and it gave me the console error saying that the drop prefab needed the inventory item pickup component. Same console error for when using item pickup component and the...