Recent content by elefantopia

1. elefantopia

Improve This Simple AI Loop?

A timeout situation is very common so thanks for sharing this. I see you kept the repeater, "repeat on completion" didn't give the behavior you were looking for?
  2. elefantopia

How would I go about forcing an entire reset of a Behavior Tree by script?

+1 on adding an API dump of the API online. good for on the road/toilet perusing.
  3. elefantopia

Pooling behaviours and performance

is it similar to the example at the bottom of the page? https://opsive.com/support/documentation/behavior-designer/external-behavior-trees/
  4. elefantopia

Version 1.6.6 Release

zoom speed is a welcome addition
  5. elefantopia

just started?

Yep I read those, what confused me was the mention of reset of variable and didn't know what "run" means, the diagram dispells all confusion.
  6. elefantopia

[request] time stamp and running time

like this very useful for debugging graph
  7. elefantopia

navigation in the graph editor is not fluid at all

Also the scrollwheel zoom is very very slow. I hope the UI in the next iteration will improve because I really like the guts of BD...
  8. elefantopia

navigation in the graph editor is not fluid at all

Any other graph like nodecanvas and unity's shader graph or ASE are very smooth It helps make the experience pleasant and work faster.
  9. elefantopia

BUG: nothing has a tooltip

Fantastic, thank!
  10. elefantopia

lock doesn't work during play time

maybe you can find the glitch
  11. elefantopia

Searchbar Improvements

Wonderful. I won't ask for an ETA but...
  12. elefantopia

REQUEST: when dragging a link to the empty canvas then releasing it should open the node selector

If ever you need extra hands to beta test v2, I'll gladly spend time on it.
  13. elefantopia

just started?

Thank you, I skipped the diagram at the bottom, iphone S, ya know. what's the use case for OnBehaviorComplete?