Recent content by dwhamz

1. D

Moving Platform: Next Target every interact?

Thank you for the advice Andrew. I will give this a try! I really appreciate the Opsive team always helping out!
  2. D

NPC not caring about navmesh

Just wondering if you ever found a solution to your problem. I am currently having the same issue I believe.
  3. D

Sorry I guess I wasn't clear enough. So I have a garage door set up with an interact button. But i want to open and close it every time I push it. Right now when I interact with it. So I have it set to Target and the door will only move to the first waypoint. Is there a way to have it move to...
  4. D

Hey All, I'm wondering if anyone has a quick solution for this. Basically I want a door that opens and closes with a button press. So basically I'm wondering with "Moving Platform" if there is a way to have the platform only move when interact is used? Instead of constantly moving on a loop...
  5. D

Mantle/Climb ability

Thank you for sharing this. This is great and going to save me a lot of time. I do have one question/issue. The ability works for me when I have start type "button down" and stop stype "button up" so the player has to hold the climb button. This is honestly mostly ok for the project I am...
  6. D

Can Hear Object no target

Hey friend, did you ever get yours to work? The fix provided made it possible for the AI to hear my footsteps but it is still not picking up weapon firing sounds.
  7. D

Start Stop SpeedChange "Object reference not set"

Sorry not sure if I can delete this. But the error was actually for Start/Stop Attacking. I had accidently set the "Target Game Object" to the player instead of setting the "aim target" to the player. The problem is always simpler than you think.
  8. D

Start Stop SpeedChange "Object reference not set"

Hey All, This is starting to drive me nuts. So I am more or less recreating the behavior tree from the FPS demo. Everything is working fine except for "Start/stop ability Speedchange" I get a NullReference compiler error that say "object reference not set". Every other ability in my tree works...
  9. D

Upgrading from UFPS to First Person Controller. Anything I should know?

Hey All, So later today I'm going to upgrade my UFPS project to First Person Controller. I am mainly doing this because I wanted to add Melee to my project. I couldn't find any documentation on this process so I just wanted to ask here before I start changing my project. Is there anything I...
  10. D

Mouse sensitivity super low in editor, works fine in built version

Some additional info: I only have UFPS. None of the other controllers are installed. I just installed behavior designer but the problem existed before that. Only opening the "UFPSdemo" fixes it. Opening up the behavior designer demo scene "FirstPerson Shooter Scene" does not fix the problem...
  11. D

I installed it directly from the asset store in a new project. The Character manager says I am using version 2.2.7. The PlayerInput script is using FixedUpdate. I'm starting to suspect it is an issue with my new computer and graphics card maybe. I'm going to ask around on the unity forums and...
  12. D

Added agility to UFPS, character defaulting to Balance ability

My bad this is very much a beginner question but if you are like me and just added the ability pack without having read too much documentation here is the problem: By default Start type on balance is set to "automatic". You can switch this to manual for a button press Second, Object ID is set...
  13. D

So when I first open my project and scene (which is when sensitivity is low) the FPS says between 500-600 (lol) When I open the demo scene and then open my scene back up it stays between 58-60
  14. D

Added agility to UFPS, character defaulting to Balance ability

Hi I'm new so sorry for a probably simple question. I just added the Agility pack to my UFPS character. My scene is empty with only one default terrain added. My character defaults to the balance ability. I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. When I uncheck Balance or set it to "manual"...