Recent content by drerlee

1. D

How to setup the body to be default and work with weapons?

That sounds like the old link. Maybe Google drive was still linking to the old file since both files had the same name. Anyway, I have totally deleted the old copy and reuploaded the correct copy with a different name. The package works as I was able to import and go directly to _scenes>...
  2. D

I have followed every step and the character still cant do a melee attack. Ive checked the melee body script and it now matches the demo body script. I have set the object colliders on the runtime prefab. But the character does nothing when i try a melee attack, however, my character can still...
  3. D

Im following your documentation, however I am quite confused on steps 6 and 7 of the "Create Body Item Steps" section. Everything that you mention in both of these two steps are already setup and configured by default. Additionally, I dont know what you mean by "renamed your weapon equipment...
  4. D

The variable m_Object of ThirdPersonPerspectiveItem has not been assigned. What is this?
  5. D

As you can see from both below screen shots, my character now has all the same scripts as the demo characters. Furthermore, What do you mean setup colliders, there are no coilliders on the demo object in the third person melee properties script? All of those fields are empty. And when i tried...
  6. D

Yes, my character not dying only happens the body is attached. No errors. I did not setup colliders. I will now. Ive already checked the package i sent you previously. there should be nothing wrong. I explained in my prior response to you the scene name was different. Recreating the...
  7. D

Im sorry, I forgot I renamed the demo scene to "Doom City 3". The scene is in the folder _scenes. Ican resend it if nesscessary I have followed your instructions, and I realize the correct properties on the melee weapon were not showing becauseI wasn't selecting {"add third person visible item"...
  8. D

I already know how to do this, this was already setup and working for me prior to converting my character to the ultimate inventory system. I've sent my project to support@opsive.com
  9. D

I've compared the body and my body is missing both the third person perspective item script and the third person melee weapon properties script. I have added those two, but the same issues occur. Shouldn't those scripts be auto-added when i go through the ucc item pickup screen?
  10. D

"Out of curiosity why did you make the Body Item on another Item Set Category?" I had already tried placing it as an item set under the equippable category, nothing is working so i was trying different things. I copied the code to both scripts you reference in that thread, however my issue...
  11. D

The health pickup was an unrelated issue because of a playmaker script. I have removed that totally from the scene and those errors are gone. The only errors are from UCC now including the two warnings which are telling me: The "Pathfinding ability" should be ordered above the "Move Towards"...
  12. D

Ok here is some more context. Im getting 100's of errors in my logs that I dont know how to fix shown in the images below all related to the integration:
  13. D

I was already doing every step you mentioned in your response except for the "uncheck wait for animation event". The only way I could learn how to set this up with the ultimate Inventory System was by studying the demo, which I have done and Im constantly referencing back and forth to setup my...