Recent content by DragonFist

1. D

Agility Pack - Jumping from a Hang and Fall Damage

Something else that I'm noticing is that if one falls enough to be damaged or die but grabs a ledge by hanging, the damage isn't applied until after one pulls oneself up from the ledge or drops down. This is especially jarring if one died from the fall, as the death occurs after pulling up.
  2. D

Agility Pack - Jumping from a Hang and Fall Damage

I'd like to be able to Jump from hanging. Especially if hanging from a wall, and press in a direction away from the wall and pressing jump, have the character actually jump away from the wall/hang object (reversing direction in the process). This is a somewhat common mechanic in platformers...
  3. D

Attacking while Moving

Been a while, but if I remember correctly, it was simply editing the task to use a separate look rotation from the move rotation. The original was using the look rotation to also set the movement direction.
  4. D

Agility Pack Add-On

Yeah, I got the new version today and it worked after deleting the add-on folder and reinstalling.
  5. D

Agility Pack Add-On

I purchased the Agility Pack recently and started to look at it tonight. I tried the demo scene and it wasn't working, throwing a lot of errors and a missing script from the demo manager gameobject. So, I created a clean scene in project in 2019.19f1. Installed UTPC and set up the project...
  6. D

Opsive Foundation [RPG Framework]

Really looking forward to it. Because I needed to move forward, I'm going another route with my current project, but I'd likely rip things out and replace if this became available before I am done as there is so much I have to force into place currently.
  7. D

How's this coming along?
  8. D

Attacking while Moving

This is the result using a task for Behavior designer that I wrote (inspired by some code from the old Death Match Demo for TPCv1) that has the controller lock onto the player strafe while looking at the player.
  9. D

Attacking while Moving

Okay, I got it working. I had to hack the NavMeshAgentMovement to get the desired effect: public override void Update() { m_InputVector = Vector2.zero; var AimAbility = m_CharacterLocomotion.GetAbility<Items.Aim>(); if (AimAbility != null &&...
  10. D

Attacking while Moving

Turning on Aiming results in character continuously moving toward the look target and not the set destination. Turning off aiming has the character move to the set destination but without looking towards the look target. I've tried numerous thing to get this to work but nothing results in...
  11. D

Attacking while Moving

I had this working with a previous version of UCC/TPCv2 but it seems it looks like the agentmovement classes are different and move the character via a forward vector and DeltaYawRotation. I used to basically call a setdestination on the the movement agent with update rotation set to false and...
  12. D

Can't wait.
  13. D

Very much looking forward to this. It should be a good build block for my projects.
  14. D

Having things that could be very different from any one game from another be modular sounds like a good idea.
  15. D

Using Movement Pack with Unity's Character Controller

I'd say the issue is likely the Arrive Distance of your Pursue Task. Likely, the AI caharacter is stopping at 1.3f rather than the 0.2f as this setting serves a similar function.