Recent content by dgkoris

1. D

Teleportation bug

I didn't have this problem with the Standard Assets character controller, but I will email them to see what they say.
  2. D

Teleportation bug

I could accept that it's a Unity bug, but not a Unity limitation. If you don't wish to investigate, then I will email them.
  3. D

Teleportation bug

No it's not a Unity limitation. Unity supports large environments. I can send over an email to Unity to reply back to you that this statement is wrong. It's a bug from your side.
  4. D

Teleportation bug

P.S.: Here is the demo scene and the video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yVr-xL-OkNFUwxac5ZwyT788uPsny7QQ/view?usp=sharing
  5. D

Teleportation bug

Hi, I found a bug when teleporting to distant areas, more than 5000f units away. For shorter distances the issue is barely noticable. I noticed, because I needed to teleport my character by Vector3(5000f, 0f, 0f) away to a secret area. In order demostrate the problem, I teleport the character...
  6. D

Need help with new items

That's fine, there is no point helping me with the sword now if a new version is coming up in the next few weeks. I have been using Behavior Designer which is published by you and it's a brilliant tool without having any problems. I was able to write my own tasks too. I don't know why FPC...
  7. D

Need help with new items

I can wait for the new release, it's not a problem if your think it's fixed and the videos are more accurate. If in the new update I can create a custom sword and I have an accurate description of how to do it, then I will be very happy. :) As I said, I created a new repro project to help you...
  8. D

Need help with new items

I didn't change absolutely anything and I tried the sword first. I couldn't make the sword work, that's why I went back to the basics to do the assault rifle.
  9. D

Need help with new items

Hi, Apologies for the link, I just thought that it was a private forum. Next time I will include the scene only. In order to demonstrate the problem to you, I created a brand new project with the latest FPC installed and followed you tutorials. If the sensitivity is wrong, then it should be...
  10. D

Need help with new items

Hi, thank you for the reply, but I tried even this and the MyAssaultRifle still doesn't shoot. You point out how to fix its position in the video, but you never actually demostrate the rifle shooting. I tried with a sword as well. I attach a second screenshot with the setup you suggested (I...
  11. D

Need help with new items

Hi, I'm trying to follow the video tutorials, but I can't setup a new item successfully. My character is running around alright, the item is on player's hand but it doesn't do anything. I can't swing the sword (I assigned animator id to 22 as the video "Melee Weapon Setup (Sword, Punching &...
  12. D

Character gets stuck easily on the terrain and then falls off the ground

Thank you, this worked. Feel free to close this thread if you wish, as the reported bug is fixed in the new version and there are no other problems. Thanks a lot.
  13. D

Hi, Unfortunately, I can't figure out what this error means. I debugged it and the AlignToGround m_Preset is null, as soon as I hit Play (screenshot attached). This error wasn't there in the version I had before when the charcter was falling off the terrain. I looked into other posts and they...
  14. D

Thankfully it's not related to any of those issues and everything works fine. I fixed the error which was only on Unity Editor and it was specific to my project so it doesn't worth your time. The only error I'm getting now is the following which doesn't seem to cause problems, but I can't...
  15. D

Hi Justin, Well done, I updated to the new version and the character doesn't fall through the terrain anymore. I get some errors "EventHandler.GetActionList error: target object cannot be null.". The way I updated was by completely removing the UltimateCharacterController folder and...