Recent content by denisfrs

1. denisfrs

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

That sucks. I heard some people are submitting empty assets before hand just to be declined and then update with the real asset. The second approval is faster..
  2. denisfrs

Version 3.0.15 Released

Hey, the update is live on UAS. I had a problem to build the project, easily solved by removing the namespace reference in the metioned script.
  3. denisfrs

Totally agree. We all need some rest and work on things we love!
  4. denisfrs

Speaking for myself here, but, as a beta package i wouldn't mind make changes on opsive's code to test / research how i'll implement your asset on my game later on. Anyway, just suggested that because i'm really interested on using a self hosted solution for my game (fishnet) :)
  5. denisfrs

Hey, maybe you can release this as a beta package so we all can buy it and start to test and give you some feedback.
  6. denisfrs

Item abilities "priority" - Cancel reload and equip other item

Hey @Justin, to let you know that v3.0.12 indeed fixed that problem. Thank you!
  7. denisfrs

How to get achieve smooth camera above 60fps

No, on the camera subject is pretty much the same issues (I'm using USC btw). I do have some physics issues, but i'm trying to analyze better to see if is related to UCC or my project / setup before report here on another topic.
  8. denisfrs

That's great news! Keep it up. I'm not sure i understand the "Dynamic Authoritative Model" though. I agree that would be good to make a poll about what people want / are willing to pay for. In my case, i need the Server Authoritative with Fish Net.
  9. denisfrs

How to get achieve smooth camera above 60fps

Bump for cinemachine integration. UCC3 has some camera issues for sure, maybe the cinemachine integration will solve some issues?
  10. denisfrs

Multiplayer Character Kills & Scoring

Just to let you know, @FastSkillTeam is working on an amazing multiplayer addon that includes scoreboard beyond a lot of goodies and useful features for multiplayer games.
  11. denisfrs

UCC & UIS - Weapon Disappearing when rotating camera

So maybe is not a mesh bounds problem. Did you checked the weapon material? Maybe is being replaced by the "invisible shadow caster material".
  12. denisfrs

UCC & UIS - Weapon Disappearing when rotating camera

It really seems like a mesh bounds problem. Did you tried to set "Update when offscreen" or put a bigger bounds on it? just to make sure that is not a mesh bounds problem?!
  13. denisfrs

That makes sense. I tried to do that, but seems like something is blocking my ability to start while the character is reloading. The ability do work when there's no reloading going on. Also, i unchecked the "Prevent Start Use Reload Ability" bool on all the "equip" abilities. Am i missing...
  14. denisfrs

Hi guys! I'm trying to make my character be able to cancel a reload and equip another item. The item abilities doesn't have a priority like the regular abilities, how i can do i what i want? I also tried to create a "Reload" and "Equip Unequip" states to block each other, but the "Equip...
  15. denisfrs

Version 3.0.9 and Add-On Updates

Hi @Justin any ETA for the UAS version?