Recent content by defkron

1. D

Cover Object Detection Missing?

Actually, I think you can disregard the above as I figured it out. I'm basically having a lot of difficulty figuring out how to implement the Solo Behavior tree in to my custom project, as I have to slowly comb through code to figure out everything that's needed for things to function properly...
  2. D

Thanks for the help, that fixed it! Now I appear to not have the "PredeterminedMoveTowardsLocation" property per: "If the character is an AI agent the PredeterminedMoveTowardsLocation property can be set" How do I activate this one? Thanks again!
  3. D

Per the instructions on how to set up cover on the Deathmatch AI Kit documentation here: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/deathmatch-ai-kit/cover/ it says that I should use the Object Detection field to specify how the AI character detects cover. When I add that ability to my AI NPC, I...
  4. D

Help Setting Up Deathmatch AI Kit

Hello! So I have all the necessary pieces in place, following along with the tutorial video on how to set up the Deathmatch AI Kit. The thing is, I can't get the NPC to detect the player as a target, even after messing around with the layer manager. The Third Person NPC is using the Third...