Recent content by danny100

1. D

For a Decorator, what is guaranteed to run?

There is OnChildExecuted, Decorate, and OnEnd which of these will be guaranteed to run under the following circumstances: Game object is disabled, behavior is disabled, child tasks are aborted, child tasks complete, decorator can no longer execute, etc I have a state that must be cleaned up...
  2. D

The debug view stops working

forgot to mention I'm on Behavior Designer 1.6.6 and Unity 2018.4 I upgraded and the debug view works! but I noticed 1.6.8 release notes state "Set Unity 2019.4 as the minimum version." (although the assets store says 2018.4 is supported) I'm stuck on Unity 2018.4. Everything seems to be...
  3. D

The debug view only works when 'Start When Enabled' is enabled on the behavior tree component. My behavior tree components have this property disabled- which is a requirement for my spawning code. Is there another way to force activation of debug view? A button that explicitly starts debug view...
  4. D

The behavior trees are definitely active. I found a work around, if I disable/enable the behavior component manually in the inspector, the debug visualization starts working again
  5. D

Thank you for the reply! I've made a video of the issue here: The spawned game object is using an external tree. steps: Start unity, enter play mode, select the instantiated game object with the external tree reference. Observe debug view in tree interface. restart play mode. select same...
  6. D

The debug view in which the nodes are highlighted green as the tree is executed during play only works once after a fresh boot. If I restart Unity, enter play mode, select the game object with a behavior, I can see the debug view in action. But after this first time it stops working and does...
  7. D

How to find Unkown Tasks and Nintendo Switch errors

When we run our build on the Switch, we get errors due to Unknown tasks (pasted below). We are unable to figure out how to search the project for unknown tasks. any help would be much appreciated, thank you! MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type...
  8. D

ArrayTypeMismatchException: (Types: source=System.Single; target=System.Int32)

Not sure what caused this, the behavior this happened in has been stabled for a long time and I can't recreated this exception. Any ideas? Thanks Managed Stack Trace: System.Array.Copy (System.Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, System.Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32...
  9. D

ArgumentOutOfRangeException error and Upgrading Question

I've been using Behavior Designer for 2 years and just came across my first Exception that I can't figure out (see below). Not sure I'll be able to recreate the error. I am still running 1.5.11 on Unity 2017.4.25, is it recommended to upgrade? Is the full source available? Thanks...