Recent content by contac

1. C

[Feature Request] Scheduler <Pause>

Hi, i find that there are something wrong with Scheduler. It use GenericPool.Get<ScheduledEvent<T>>,GenericPool.Get<ScheduledEvent<T,V>>, But when it returns, it return a GenericPool.Return<ScheduledEventBase> but not GenericPool.Return<ScheduledEvent<T>>. And it cause the GenericPool grow...
  2. C

Run Through Slope in a large velocity -- Only large velocity

I'm making a lock-step game, and In some cases i must move character a large distance per frame.(a little large, not very huge) And it cause my character run through the slope. Do you have any suggestion with me?
  3. C

I get a problem that player can push other player out of ground when moving

I don't wanna be pushed when i don't move. But the result is i've been pushed out of ground (you can check the IsGround Value and it changed.)
  4. C

if(m_MoveDirection.sqrMagnitude >= 0.01f) { DeflectHorizontalCollisions(); } DeflectVerticalCollisions(); I tried to do this but it seems doesn't work. I don't want change my Ground State when i'm pushed by others. How can i...
  5. C

emm, when i move i can push others out of ground, i don't know why as i have set the rigidbody freezed position and rotation in x-y-z. I think it might be about some kinds of logic in "IsGround" but i don't know how to do with it. I tried it in Pun-Addon-Package and it has the same problem...
  6. C

Custom Serialized Class initial

My Custom Serialized Class can be null when OnAwake. And when i open the inspector of it, it's not null. Such like this: Is it a bug of BehaviorDesigner?
  7. C

How to use BT's prefab with different properties?

Thank you for your answer,I see how to use the external BT:)
  8. C

How to use BT's prefab with different properties?

I want to use a prefab-BT without changing the properties when invoked in each BTs at runtime. Can i achieve this? For example, i have two BTs at runtime, the only difference of them is their waiting time are not the same. Do i have to copy it again, or i can use prefab-BT?
  9. C

How to custom update without using Monobehaviour?

https://opsive.com/support/documentation/behavior-designer/behavior-manager/ I think I've found a solution :rolleyes:
  10. C

How to custom update without using Monobehaviour?

I want to execute a Sequence with severial Actions in one Frame, (I use this to recycle something after some kinds of abort). So i want some code like this: while(state != Success || state != Failure) { state = BT.execute(); } How could i achieve this with Behavior Designer? PS: And i...
  11. C

How does Abilities 'Update' synchronize?

I set severial BreakPoints in VS, and i found that abilities doesn't update with not-local-actor. I'm working with network now, i need some help about the main designation of UCC-PUN. Emm, something about how you synchronize the position accurately, how to keep on shoot bullets as UseAbility...
  12. C

What does TimeUtility.FramerateDeltaTime works for?

I think i can understand you, is't that: if i use TimeUtility.FramerateDeltaTime, I can get a value nearby 1, and without it Time.deltaTime has the same ability to do the same things? Thank you for your reply, hope that the CharacterController can make it more convenient and accurate to...
  13. C

What does TimeUtility.FramerateDeltaTime works for?

emm...why use this rather than Time.deltaTime? And this code make me confused: var deltaTime = m_CharacterLocomotion.TimeScaleSquared * Time.timeScale * TimeUtility.FramerateDeltaTime; it means, deltaTime = m_TimeScale*m_TimeScale * UnityEngine.Time.timeScale * 60FPS * Time.deltaTime, I think...
  14. C

what does "[RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType.SubsystemRegistration)]" mean?

Thank you. I just don't understand it, and thank you for your reply.