Recent content by contac

1. C

Run Through Slope in a large velocity -- Only large velocity

The latest version doesn't appear this problem. Thank you for reply~
  2. C

It's a pity that i don't use any unity physics's collision, i just use the ray-detection and capsule-sweep-detection just as this project do...
  3. C

Also need to set the updatemode to FixedUpdate, it may calculate less so that it can have a chance to show the problem.
  4. C

I read the code of moving the capsuleCollider, and i find the problem is on 【CheckGround】 Function. First of all, i don't need 【ComputePenetration】,because it should happen when only wrong position inited. So i simply the code, and i find that the function【ClosestPointOnCapsule】used in...
  5. C

[Feature Request] Scheduler <Pause>

Hi, i find that there are something wrong with Scheduler. It use GenericPool.Get<ScheduledEvent<T>>,GenericPool.Get<ScheduledEvent<T,V>>, But when it returns, it return a GenericPool.Return<ScheduledEventBase> but not GenericPool.Return<ScheduledEvent<T>>. And it cause the GenericPool grow...
  6. C

I'm making a lock-step game, and In some cases i must move character a large distance per frame.(a little large, not very huge) And it cause my character run through the slope. Do you have any suggestion with me?
  7. C

I get a problem that player can push other player out of ground when moving

I don't wanna be pushed when i don't move. But the result is i've been pushed out of ground (you can check the IsGround Value and it changed.)
  8. C

if(m_MoveDirection.sqrMagnitude >= 0.01f) { DeflectHorizontalCollisions(); } DeflectVerticalCollisions(); I tried to do this but it seems doesn't work. I don't want change my Ground State when i'm pushed by others. How can i...
  9. C

emm, when i move i can push others out of ground, i don't know why as i have set the rigidbody freezed position and rotation in x-y-z. I think it might be about some kinds of logic in "IsGround" but i don't know how to do with it. I tried it in Pun-Addon-Package and it has the same problem...
  10. C

Custom Serialized Class initial

My Custom Serialized Class can be null when OnAwake. And when i open the inspector of it, it's not null. Such like this: Is it a bug of BehaviorDesigner?
  11. C

How to use BT's prefab with different properties?

Thank you for your answer,I see how to use the external BT:)
  12. C

How to use BT's prefab with different properties?

I want to use a prefab-BT without changing the properties when invoked in each BTs at runtime. Can i achieve this? For example, i have two BTs at runtime, the only difference of them is their waiting time are not the same. Do i have to copy it again, or i can use prefab-BT?
  13. C

How to custom update without using Monobehaviour?

https://opsive.com/support/documentation/behavior-designer/behavior-manager/ I think I've found a solution :rolleyes:
  14. C

How to custom update without using Monobehaviour?

I want to execute a Sequence with severial Actions in one Frame, (I use this to recycle something after some kinds of abort). So i want some code like this: while(state != Success || state != Failure) { state = BT.execute(); } How could i achieve this with Behavior Designer? PS: And i...