Recent content by CodeKaran

1. C

Hi, I saw your post from 2019 about using Bolt for UCC movement. My approach is same as you said...

Hi, I saw your post from 2019 about using Bolt for UCC movement. My approach is same as you said in thread. Problem I am facing is my character doesn't move towards look direction of camera. Can you please guide me in right direction.
  2. C

camera looks straight down to ground

Yes I completely understand that and I do the same. For fast testing I load game scene directly. Everything works just fine. I think only difference in 2 different approach is if I start from Menu scene the PUN registers everything and is able to send RPC properly. My second approach is just to...
  3. C

I am just following PUN add on documentation. Whenever I keep Nolan prefab in game scene to test weapons and other stuffs like pickups, damage, etc. and start the scene directly this happens. But I can easily move it up with the mouse not like what @gorman94 said. Following PUN add on...
  4. C

I noticed it happens when I keep the Nolan prefab in scene and start the game scene directly. But in other case, If I start a lobby scene first and then menu manager loads game scene the camera perfectly looks forward.
  5. C

Did you find the solution to this problem? @gorman94