Recent content by CitrioN

1. CitrioN

Demo scene error with UFPS + TPC

This still doesn't fix it for me. I'm using the version 3.0.5 for both controllers and the most recent download from the website for the demo scene. I still get the following error when I start the demo scene and click on Locomotion: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an...
  2. CitrioN

That doesn't fix it for me. I do get the following with the uploaded demo scene as well as the previously posted one: UnassignedReferenceException: The variable m_Character of DemoManager has not been assigned. You probably need to assign the m_Character variable of the DemoManager script in the...
  3. CitrioN

Hello, I'm getting the following error when I run the demo scene and click on any of the sections such as 'Locomotion': NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Demo.DemoManager.ActivateDemoZone...
  4. CitrioN

Version 3 Released

I see. Then I will purchase those two upgrades and import both packages like I did with the legacy versions. Thanks for the quick replies and clarification.
  5. CitrioN

Version 3 Released

I'm a little confused by the UFPS 2. Previously there was the first person controller that included the UFPS and added melee. Does the UFPS 2 include melee now? Or in other words would the new third person controller and UFPS 2 make up the new UCC including melee for first and third person?
  6. CitrioN

Version 3 Released

A couple questions regarding the upgrade path. When I click on the UCC I see a 25% discount. I do own both the first person and third person controller to make up the UCC. The third person controller has a 50% off upgrade path. Is this because it will only grant 50% off on the UCC if you own the...
  7. CitrioN

First Person Issue

Unfortunately not. I haven't really put more time into it since I currently don't rely on the abilities that are affected by this issue. However, I think if you own both controllers you should be able to have them shown if you manually add those scripts that get removed.
  8. CitrioN

Issue with transparent shadow caster shader and GeNa Roads in HDRP

I get the following weird rendering result when my third person arms (which use the HDRP invisible shadow caster shader) are covering parts of a road generated with GeNa Pro. The road which the invisible arms + hands cover are simply not rendered. I followed the HDRP instructions for the first...
  9. CitrioN

Add attributes at runtime

Hello, I am adding attributes at runtime to the player in my game. In the abilities settings there is an option to specify an attribute to be modified but only if it is available at design time. Any chances there will be an option to specify an attribute by its name in a future update or...
  10. CitrioN

Incorrect ladder position

In the demo scene engaging the climbing ability from the top of the ladder will result in an incorrect placement of the character. Instead of being on the ladder the character climbs facing the back of the ladder with an offset to the right into the wall. This was observed with the first person...
  11. CitrioN

First Person Issue

It does indeed remove the ThirdPersonObject component from the arms and armor. I did check by enabling the third person controller scripting define to avoid having it being removed when the scene is loaded. I copied the scripts values and pasted it back after reverting the scripting define...
  12. CitrioN

First Person Issue

Hello, I wanted to integrate the climbing pack into my game project today and realized that the arms are not visible for any of the abilities. I was chatting with a discord moderator who was so kind to even import the climbing pack and test it on his machine. He was using the UCC for which the...
  13. CitrioN

ToggleEquip allows switching to item not present in inventory

It was probably caused by some interference with my own code integration. I can no longer reproduce this so I'll mark it as solved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  14. CitrioN

ToggleEquip allows switching to item not present in inventory

I'm using runtime pickups and experienced that it is possible to use the ToggleEquip ability to switch to the ItemSet for which the item is no longer in the inventory. I've dropped the inventory using the provided Drop ability. I checked the code a bit and found this bit of code in ToggleEquip...
  15. CitrioN

Runtime Item Pickups & Drop Item Ability

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Didn't check this during the holidays :) It looks like the latest update to the asset fixed the issue with the same item getting added over and over. What happens is that it does retains the item under Items and the visible item too but reuses those if you pick...