Recent content by CiMi

1. C

How to modify UCC Agent's speed when patrol active.

I did this before, and can't work for me. My question is UCC agent move too fast can't match my animations. And i modify Motor Acceleration Value, and it works.
  2. C

How to modify UCC Agent's speed when patrol active.

I can modify an agent's speed when patrol by set a new speed value in inspector of patrol. ' Question is if the agent is created by UCC. And i change the speed is not use. Event the speed value is 0, The UCC Agent can move fast. How to modify the UCC Agent move speed?
  3. C

Why impact force not effect when i specified a projectile prefab?

If projectile prefab is not specified, when i shoot a enemy the impact force can effect success. But when i use a projectile prefab the impact force not effect. Can you tell me why? Or how to setting something to make the impact force effect?
  4. C

How dose "ZoomThirdPersonCombatPreset" used?

I found it! o_O
  5. C

How dose "ZoomThirdPersonCombatPreset" used?

I can't find how this preset was used by camera controller? I want to create my own "Zoom Preset", but i can't find where to create it. I know this preset "ZoomThirdPersonCombatPreset" was used by demo, when i change the value of "Field Of View" in the presets, it is effective. When i try to...
  6. C

Can't add custom namespace in UCC!

Thank you. I know what to do now.
  7. C

Can't add custom namespace in UCC!

Why can't add my custom namespace in the UCC script? But I can successfully add my other namespace B into one of my namespaces A. Please help me?.