Recent content by ChoChick

1. C

UMA compatibility?

UMARenderer is generated at a position (underground) lower than the character's position. UMARenderer did not enter the camera view, and the character was not displayed. Characters are now displayed when I change the avatar from my character to an avatar created. However, changing the avatar...
  2. C

UMA compatibility?

If my character is set to UMADynamicCharacterAvatar, I can not see it without looking down at the camera. UMA sample characters are displayed correctly. My character set for UMA without UCC character setting will not disappear from the screen. ObjectFader's CharacterFade is off. Are there other...
  3. C

How to stop revive ability

The cause of the unintended revival was the ScheduleRespawnOnDeath of CharacterRespawner.
  4. C

How to stop revive ability

Because I want to revive the character by event occurrence, I want to stop revival with the passage of time. I turned off the revive StartOnDeath flag or deleted the revive ability, but the character will revive over time. Are there any conditions for revival other than revive ability in the...
  5. C

UMA compatibility?

The order of execution seems to be that UMAGenerator is being executed first. I changed the execution order of UCC and added DynamicCharacterAvatar and UMADynamicAvatar. (I may be wrong because I do not fully understand UMA and UCC) But I get an error. I can't afford to spend more time on this...
  6. C

UMA compatibility?

I read while translating the page that describes the setting method, I think that I set according to the written procedure. I tried with Unity 2018.2.18f1 and Unity2018.3.8f1, but both have errors. It does not seem to affect the version of Unity.
  7. C

UMA compatibility?

The way I use it is not to set it at run time using UMACharacterBuilder. How to add bone to UMADynamicCharacterAvatar in BoneBuilder and set it as a character in Character Manager and Item Manager. Since I do not fully understand UCC and UMA, I chose an easy to configure method.
  8. C

UMA compatibility?

When OnAttachCharacter is called, UMARenderer has not been created as a child object of UMADynamicCharacterAvatar yet. If the character does not have a "weapon that set the MeshRenderer component", the length of the renderer at line 200 is 0 and the count at line 205 has not been added. By...
  9. C

UMA compatibility?

If set an item other than Body (eg AssaultRifle) to Character from Item Manager, Katana will not give an error. I tried setting the MeshRenderer component in the RightFist of RightItems' child. Katana did not issue an error and the player was able to pick up Katana. Characters that do not use...
  10. C

UMA compatibility?

As soon as play the demo, Object Fader.OnAttachCharacter get executed. And when player touch it, Katana only causes an error once. Do I need to manually set m_CharacterFadeMaterials in component?
  11. C

UMA compatibility?

Using ThirdPersonController 2.1.1 and UMA 2.8. While checking the UMA setting method, use BoneBuilder to set characters and items in UMADynamic CharactAvatar. In the runtime pickup test, the item sets only Body. Play demo. If touch Katana for the first time, an error will occur. After touching...