Recent content by CherryBone

1. C

Want to Use Behavior Designer 1.6.5 On Unity2017.4

Hi Justin, I want to use the feature "Added a preference to determine if Undo/Redo should be recorded" in version 1.6.5 but it only support 2018.4, can I get a version which support unity2017.4?
  2. C

Extremely long delay after adding/removing task, terrible performace in general

How to solve this problem with a custom .dll, can you give more details? I also met this problem and have been confused for a long Time. Thanks!!!
  3. C

Behavior designer editor BUG for costing too much repaint time.

Nice! May I ask that what's the publishing time of version 2 ? For that feature, I think it's enough if I can customize the width of the window in code (or other place)
  4. C

Behavior designer editor BUG for costing too much repaint time.

Hi Justin: I found that, if I expand all task nodes in task panel, then when I drag the editor nodes the editor would keep low frame, and if I collapse all task nodes then the UI would respond faster. So I guest that the task panel cost too much for repainting and it maybe solved by optimizing...
  5. C

[BUG] Found an uninited varialble and it causes some errors in "BinaryDeserialization.cs"

If I first choose 1.6.4 btree, the enumSerialization would be set to true, then I chose 1.5.7 btree, then "shaHashSerialization" would be set to false and the follow code would not run and then "enumSerialization" would not be set to false, it will still be true and make line510 enter wrong flow
  6. C

[BUG] Found an uninited varialble and it causes some errors in "BinaryDeserialization.cs"

The problem occurs when I Upgrade my old tree to new tree. 2 old version btree. upgrade first one from 1.59 to 1.64. now enumSerialization = true. then select second one or run second one. the static enumSerialization still be true, error occur.
  7. C

Just see the circled part of the diagram, I have corrected it to be inited.
  8. C

[BUG] External Behavior Tree wouldn't be setted to "dirty" when it getted changes at runtime

Hi Justin, the latedst version1.6.4 has released a feature "External behavior trees can be edited while Unity is playing", and I found that if I change the external behavior tree while unity is playing, when I stop playing, the tree wouldn't be setted to dirty and I could not save it to disk...
  9. C

How to edit Behavior Tree and Reload Behavior Component at runtime?

OK, does the new feature includes 1. Add variables For external tree 2. Add/Remove nodes 3. All ohter we can do to make changes to external tree with the bahavior tree editor when the game is not playing
  10. C

Yes!! That would be perfect, we just need to modify the external tree while the game is playing. Thanks!!! By the way, does the next update supprt Unity 2017.4.18f1?
  11. C

Oh Thanks! I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear, I mean can I still use the BehaviorTreeEditor at runtime and change the external tree .asset file? We don't need use code to build a tree at runtime yet, and we also don't need change those copied trees. Now it seems that the "add/remove node...
  12. C

Thank yo, so if We want to add/remove nodes from the editor and save the bt.asset at the same time and at the runtime, it needs additional development? Or it may be impossible to complete because of the framework? Our team are testing the plugin and we are afraid of waisting time at reloading of...
  13. C

I found that I can not edit Behavior Tree at runtime (Add/Delete Nodes), but sometimes I do not need the tree to be update because it may cause some unknown problems, but I think I can recreate a new Behavior Component when I change the Behavior Tree, but for some reason, the editor seems to be...