Recent content by Cheo

1. Cheo

Hitscan penetration

Lastly, we have to edit the Shootable Weapon Inspector as well, I personally added these under the "Impact" foldout : EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(PropertyFromName("m_Penetrate")); EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(PropertyFromName("m_PenetrationMod"))...
  2. Cheo

Hitscan penetration

And now change the HitscanFire method : private void HitscanFire(float strength) { // The hitscan should be fired from the center of the camera so the hitscan will always hit the correct crosshairs location. var useLookPosition =...
  3. Cheo

Hitscan penetration

Hello everyone, here are a few modifications to enable penetration for hitscan shots ! First of all, let's start with making penetrable surfaces by adding the following to the Surface Type script : [SerializeField] protected bool m_Penetrable = true; [SerializeField] protected...
  4. Cheo

First person body melee attacks glitch because of left leg hitbox ?

Hi, thanks for your answer, I created a new project to be sure and took a quick video to show you the issue : Here's the simple debug line I added to the HitCollider void from the MeleeWeapon script : Debug.Log(" hitbox : " + hitbox.Transform.name + ", hitGameObject : " + hitGameObject.name...
  5. Cheo

First person body melee attacks glitch because of left leg hitbox ?

Hello, I'm afraid there is an issue with the first person body melee system : I was getting some incorrect result with a custom character (his fists often collided with the target but had no impact effect) so I used the Nolan character from the demo scene to make some tests and by adding a debug...
  6. Cheo

Hang IK with Final IK Bridge

Hello, I added the Final IK integration to my project yesterday and am having an issue with the hang ability : it seems that the Hand Ik Offset parameter needs the Character IK component alone to be enabled in order to have an effect. How should I go about that ? Thanks in advance.
  7. Cheo

Hang ability not detecting flat shapes ?

I still can't get the Nolan character from the Agility demo to detect a default cube, it is perhaps worth noting that it remains sometimes possible to hang on to it by jumping in its direction, as well as to detect it and hang on to it when standing on top of it. Anyway here are his hang...
  8. Cheo

This is not about ProBuilder, I initially tried with basic cube shape with the same proportion as the demo ledges and they still can't be detected by the character. Can you create a simple ledge from a cube with an object identifier of 104 and get it detected just like the demo ledges on your side ?
  9. Cheo

Hello, I've been trying over and over to have my character detect and hang on to a simple rectangular shape, to no avail, even though there were no problems with the ledges included in the Agility demo scene. But I then created a simple ledge in pro builder and pushed back its lower front edge a...
  10. Cheo

UCC agent can't get closer to nearby target - recommended AIPath values ?

Hello, thanks for your answer ! I must say I don't understand how you can give a value of 2 to End Reached Distance, it is far too much, the default value of 0.2 is actually fine in my opinion. I'm also giving a very high rotation speed to my characters for the moment ! I did not try your...
  11. Cheo

UCC agent can't get closer to nearby target - recommended AIPath values ?

Hello, I'm having new difficulties with Astar and UCC : my objective is to create a simple tree ordering an agent to pursue another agent with the Seek task and to start using his weapon when inside of a small range, until the target is dead. The agent usually succeeds in approaching the target...
  12. Cheo

Astar + formations and UCC not working well on terrains ?

Copying what I wrote in another thread in case someone has the same issue : using a raycast is indeed a good solution, here's what my Line script now looks like : using UnityEngine; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks; using Tooltip = BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.TooltipAttribute; using...
  13. Cheo

A* Movement Pack issue (many)

Hello, I had indeed managed to solve my problem but didn't take the time to write about it, sorry ! It was about the formation addon though, from what I've read it seems that you have issues with a single character ? Either way in my case Justin was right about using a raycast, it did give the...
  14. Cheo

Some silly prototypes I made

Hello, this thread unironically feels a bit overdue because UCC played a central part in my work on Unity, and even though most of my videos are silly plagiarisms I'm actually proud of some elements I find promising ! I'll let you judge : This first one was made with Obi cloth, an Obi collider...
  15. Cheo

Astar + formations and UCC not working well on terrains ?

Alright, I was able to use Walkable and hasPath and both bools return true at all times (with the exception of hasPath returning false once at start for each agent but that seems to be normal). When using more than 2 agents each destination corresponds to an agent position (the blue shape on the...