Recent content by Cheo

1. Cheo

Frame rate effect on fire spread and camera shaking

Hello, here is a video showing three bullet trails at 30, 60 and uncapped fps. As you can see, the higher the framerate, the straighter the line is. The camera shaking is also more pronounced at 30 fps, and while this kind of movement naturally feels more visible and unpleasant at lower...
  2. Cheo

Issues when jumping in place from Ledge Strafe

Sorry, but that didn't solve the issue, this is what I get after applying this change :
  3. Cheo

Purple Eye

Hey everyone, it's April already, time moves bloody fast and I know this project keeps progressing very slowly, the past 2 months were filled with work and UCC issues ! Here are as always a few videos showing progress on the gameplay and animation sides : As you can see, I managed to...
  4. Cheo

Height Change stopped by Item Equip Verifier

Yeah the issue is caused by ShouldStopActiveAbility in Item Equip Verifier, it can be commented out, I personally just added a bool to make it return false automatically.
  5. Cheo

Height Change stopped by Item Equip Verifier

Hello, here is a video showing some difficulties I have with Item Equip Verifier stopping the Height Change when another ability not allowing equipped items is activated. I'm not sure how to handle Item Equip Verifier here, does it have a limitation or is there a way to not have it stop...
  6. Cheo

Time related issues (fire rate, jumping, smoothness, scheduler)

I'm posting this here because I can't reply in convo - the fire rate is still affected by the frame rate in UCC 3.1, the difference is still visible when going from 60 to 30. I can look at other assets like JU TPS 3 and see how they handle firing and fire rate, and perhaps even time scale...
  7. Cheo

m_AdjustWithTimescale not added to the Camera Controller Inspector

The m_AdjustWithTimescale cannot be seen out of the box in the inspector because it is missing from the Camera Controller Inspector script.
  8. Cheo

Issues when jumping in place from Ledge Strafe

Hello, this is something I only noticed recently in version 2.0.3 of the Agility pack : when jumping in place while using Ledge Strafe, the character quickly reenters Ledge Strafe. But the really annoying part is what happens when you maintain the Jump input pressed, as you can see in this video...
  9. Cheo

Character walking in the air near the Balance object

Hello, this is an issue I should have touched on much earlier, but in the Agility demo scene you can easily get Atlas walking aside the balance object, as you can see in this video : (sorry about the lame audio !) As I say in the video, I'm not offering any lead as to how to fix this, but...
  10. Cheo

Apart from the animation smoothness, everything is still relevant. To give a few more details : -A slow time orb affects mouse controls, but not a fast one, or barely. -The fire rate is also affected by Unity's time scale. -When using a low Unity time scale, the character can jump extremely high.
  11. Cheo

[Feature request] Visible trajectory curve for bounces

I tested again this morning in 3.0.20 using a sphere collider, and the issue remains the same. Did you actually get smooth repositioning when using a sphere collider ? However, after taking a look at trajectory visualizer tutorials for Unity and Unreal on YouTube, it seems that that snappy...
  12. Cheo

Moving Objects That Push The Character

Yes, version 3.0.20 is supposed to have adressed that, please update to that version and let us know the results.
  13. Cheo

Moving Objects That Push The Character

Hi, first of all here's a thread that might be of interest to you : https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/large-moving-platform-doesnt-push-me.8711/#post-51667 3.0.20 brought a fix to moving platforms but it doesn't work perfectly on fast ones, it might be an interesting lead still...
  14. Cheo

Stamina decrease while sprinting

@discofever Yes it's really not complicated, you just need to get Attribute Manager you need, then from it the Attribute that you want to modify, here's a very basic example : using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Traits; using UnityEngine; public class AttributeScript : MonoBehaviour {...
  15. Cheo

Allow me to bump this with an interesting piece of info - the fire rate issue did not exist back in V2, I just checked by using both the time orb and Time.timeScale. Maybe something whithin V3's item system is causing the issue ? In any case please adress this issue when you can, I literally...