Recent content by ChainSmokerAndPizzaEater

1. C

Inconsistency between the Hitscan module and Projectile module "Fire Count" parameter

Ok, so I did exactly what you told me and it worked. Like you said, the layer delay and spread does make the difference. Thank you a lot sir, your help is really appreciated
  2. C

Inconsistency between the Hitscan module and Projectile module "Fire Count" parameter

Thanks guys, really appreciated. I didn't try to reproduce the bug with other weapons, but I figure the same would happen for a pistol or the assault rifle.
  3. C

Need help to add a new idle animation that play when module changing

Good Idea, I didn't think about this thanks I will try. Although I was able to do it by adding a boolean "Fanning" in the animator controller and with a script, I can activate/deactivate the animation using the same key as the module switcher and with some little tweak in the animator, I can...
  4. C

Ok, so I have this shotgun that use both the "Hitscan" and "Projectile" module as well as a module switcher and everything worked just fine. but I found out that the Projectile module didn't shoot the same amount of Fire count that his Hitscan counterpart despise having the same parameter. (See...
  5. C

Need help to add a new idle animation that play when module changing

Hi, if you are wondering what I'm talking about, to put it simply : I have created a item based of the revolvers from the old west and now I am working on adding a fanning action that work based on module switching method. Right now it's working, you can alternate between two mode : "Simple" and...
  6. C

Version 3 bugs reporting Thread

Bug 2 : The character sink into the ground when equiping a melee weapon, it only happen when the character is idle. 1. Create a new project with Unity. (any version that support the controller should do) 2. Download and install First Person Controller 3.0.2. (don't know if it does this with the...
  7. C

Bug 1 : The dryfire animations are playing when reloading any shooting weapons, but that only happen when the guns is empty. 1. Create a new project with Unity. (any version that support the controller should do) 2. Download and install First Person Controller 3.0.2. (don't know if it does this...
  8. C

Hi, I found out several bugs when testing the First Person Controller 3, for that matter, I decided to start a new thread so that everyone can share theirs bugs regarding verssion 3 Be sure to add the version and the controller as well as the Unity version that you are using. Follow these...
  9. C

CharacterItemAction Exception

It worked! thanks a lot. I knew I can count on you to resolve this issue. Keep it up, you deserve every good review.
  10. C

1. With First Person Controller v.3.0.1 2. With Unity v.2022.1.20f1 3. Null reference exception not set to an instance of an object after creating a new item. 4. a) Create a new Unity project b) Install First person controller version 3.0.1 c) Create a new character d) Create a new...
  11. C

*I made a new prefabe, as well as putting on the character, but no avail.
  12. C

Ok, so I downloaded the new patch and it worked, thanks guys, but I found a new bug where I can't use my weapon anymore. I made a new prefage, as well as puyying on the character, but no avail. I downgraded to version 3 and it worked just fine, but not when I go back on 3.0.1. Here is a video...
  13. C

Version 3.0.1 Released

No problem, I knew I could count on guys. Keep it up.
  14. C

Version 3.0.1 is broken

FYI, I have the First Person Controller version 3.0.1
  15. C

Version 3.0.1 is broken

The errors are showing in the PlayerInput.cs at line 180 and and 584