Recent content by cesar_genera

1. C

il2CPP Code Stripping on iOS

Hi Justin, When importing the source code I didn't get any errors, but the game didn't run until we added the link.xml file. I think the behavior tree it's "kind-of" running, if not, we wouldn't have that log that I sent you (That log was appears when enabling BehaviorTree.LogTaskChanges). I...
  2. C

il2CPP Code Stripping on iOS

Hi! We are tying to build the game using iL2CPP using stripping high on iOS. Because it was not working we removed the dll and included the source code. After including also the the source code it was not working neither, so we include some code to be always included in the link.xml (The...
  3. C

[BUG] Behavior Manager is created when there is already one in the scene

Hi, I haven't modify the sprit execution order for any class of Behavior Designer, but you have pointed me to the correct direction. I just fixed it adding the BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorManager just before the "Default time" Many thanks
  4. C

[BUG] Behavior Manager is created when there is already one in the scene

Hi there, I have a Behavior Manager in the scene configured for the project needs (manual update). Always when I drop a prefab with a behavior tree and then I press play a new behavior manager is created.Because there are two managers in the scene I start getting errors and weird behaviors...