Recent content by CaptCanada

1. C

CanHearObject can't hear player

Thanks Justin. My issue is that the agent doesn't seem to hear the gameobject, which is the fpscontroller. I have set the radius and level to various values and the agent doesn't seem to hear the player. I can get right up behind the agent and there is no change in the behavior. I am using a...
  2. C

CanHearObject can't hear player

Hi all Just wondering if I need to have anything else active in the task in order for my agent to hear the player. I have the Target Object set to a custom FPS controller, namely the controller from the TW Horror FPS Kit. I have I need some explanation for the Hearing Radius and Audibility...
  3. C

Getting navAgent.velocity is NaN

HI all I posted this question in the Unity/Scripting forums but haven't gotten and answer there so I thought I would try and post it here. I am using Unity 2018.3.8f1 and BD 1.6.2. I have a script, based on the MecWarriors MecAnim and navmesh tutorial, that I have attached to an Agent. Here...
  4. C

Using same BT on another Agent

Just wondering how I can use a behavior tree that I created for one navAgent on another navAgent that's in my scene? Thanks