Recent content by BJPickles

1. BJPickles

Emerald AI Integration

Apparently Justin doesn't want to support Emerald AI so isn't prepared to give a copy of V3 to the creator of this addon so it can be updated... Ridiculous really.
  2. BJPickles

Emerald AI Integration

Any update?
  3. BJPickles

Item Inventory Error (Tutorial not working)

Fixed in V3.0.2
  4. BJPickles

Item Inventory Error (Tutorial not working)

After following the videos, when it comes to add the third person item to the character inventory and test to see if the character will equip the assault rifle, an error is thrown. I have followed the video to the letter. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an...
  5. BJPickles

Runtime Pickup Error

Loving V3! Just found the videos, might've jumped the gun here a little!
  6. BJPickles

Runtime Pickup Error

I've noticed at runtime that the item sets are empty? I've re-setup the rule to mimic the demo shotgun. No idea what was different but it seems to work.
  7. BJPickles

Runtime Pickup Error

Since those changes, it seems to "pickup" the shotgun, but never equips it. There is no error. I press all the buttons and it doesn't seem to be assigning it to a slot. Video:
  8. BJPickles

Runtime Pickup Error

To update on this, I've re-added a new Rose_Shotgun, and then manually added it to the item type. I copied the demo shotgun action template and it gave me 2 sets of fire point, shell ejection etc. I still had to manually add crosshair and icon. I also had to manually add the "Shootable"...
  9. BJPickles

Runtime Pickup Error

Created a new shotgun item type Created new bullet item type Created a shotgun (anim type 3) Created a runtime pickup for the shotgun: When I walk into the runtime pickup, it equips the shotgun but doesn't trigger the animations. Video: Error: NullReferenceException: Object reference not...
  10. BJPickles

Emerald AI Integration

Sort of works with UCC 3.0 and Emerald AI 3 AI detect and can damage the player, however the player can no longer damage the AI. So I suspect the bridge needs updating. Have tested this with TPC (v2 legacy) and it works as intended.
  11. BJPickles

Realistic Car Controller Integration Outdated (Error on import)

If I send you my invoice, could I get a copy of the V3 prototype? Just need it for single player.
  12. BJPickles

Bought it, but doesn't seem to work with the new UCC just yet, so just waiting on that :)
  13. BJPickles

Seems the integration is outdated. Latest versions of TPC and RCC
  14. BJPickles

Slower walk speed, keep sprint speed same (NOT RM)

Ah the only thing that was confusing me was the playback speed of the animation. I had misread and thought the speed of the character changed the speed of the animation. I've since lowered the playback speed of the walk animation and lowered the overall speed of the player which has produced...