Recent content by bitmore

1. B

Swipe to scroll in grid

Hi, Can I use a "mobile" way to scroll the inventory grid? I'm working on a mobile game so I want the player can swipe to scroll the scroll view and load more items. I have extended the ItemViewSlot to fix the conflict between the click event and the drag event. Now my scroll view can scroll by...
  2. B

ItemDefinition does not match in inventory

Thanks for your reply, Sangemdoko. They don't have parent ItemDefinition. I just set them to be Immutable and I will keep an eye on it, if it happens again I will collect more details so that you can debug this.
  3. B

ItemDefinition does not match in inventory

Hi, I just notice that the items picked up before don't match the itemdefiniton in the player's inventory. I'm not sure this happens immediately after the player picks up the item or after a couple of times of saving the game. And this is not the first time I met this issue. It happens randomly...
  4. B

Item Pick up and restriction

Hi Sangemdoko, I finished 2 and 3 and they seem to work well. For the 1st issue, I'm using ItemTransactionCollection as the Main collection, and also adding ItemCollectionRestrictionSetObject to the inventory. My plan is untick Deactivate On Interact option in the ItemPickUp component and...
  5. B

Thanks for your reply. I'm going to implement it myself. Have a good vacation.
  6. B

Hi, I'm working on an inventory with limited capacity, with ItemCollectionRestrictionObject and ItemTransactionCollection it works well except for these issues: 1: When an InventoryItemPickUp was triggered and the player's inventory is full, the pickup items were rejected, but the...
  7. B

Ammo count not updated on pickup and AmmoData always 0

In case anyone has a similar issue, just uncheck the Mutable option in ammo item category settings.
  8. B

Melee weapon hitbox not detect colliders if there is an obstacle near

Hi Christian, I think I found the issue. As you can see in the screenshot, the CanUse method in MeleeWeapon checks if the collider is moving, this works if the melee collider is on the melee weapon since the weapon is waving while attacking. but as in my post above, my melee collider is on the...
  9. B

Using custom pool system to respawn character

Fix this issue by executing the OnRespawn event after the character was re-activated. I don't know the details but I found that the event can only be executed on the character that died once or more, or there will be errors. so I add a charactorLocomotion.Alive check to make sure the re-active...
  10. B

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I DisableBehavior and EnableBehavior but it doesn't work. I think the issue I have is the same as this one: https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/objectpool-and-ai-agents.1699/
  11. B

Hi, I'm working with UCC + UIS + BehaviorDesigner, and using a pool system and spawner to respawn AI enemies. Not using CharacterRespawner. I call characterLocomotion.ResetCharacter() before the dead enemy was recycled. The issue is when the recycled dead enemies were respawned in the scene...
  12. B

I just created a video, you can see that if the werewolf stands next to the crate, the player can't hit the werewolf.
  13. B

It's about the player attacking the enemy. The screenshot shows the positions of the sword's hitbox and enemy and the small crate. I think this happens if the enemy gets too close to the crate(the crate has a box collider too), in this situation, the sword's hitbox(the big box collider in front...
  14. B

Hi, I'm using a box collider on character as melee weapon's hitbox. If there is an obstacle around(marked with red frame and as it shows in the first screenshot the enemy is not fully blocked), the hitbox can't detect the hits. If I disable the obstacle's collider component at the runtime, then...
  15. B

Ammo count not updated on pickup and AmmoData always 0

Hi Sangemdoko, I appreciate your time. I have tested the demo scene and it works fine in the demo. I have compared all settings I can think of with the demo scene and I can't figure it out. And I also updated to the newest versions which are UCC 2.4.4 and UIS 1.2.3 and the integration package is...