Recent content by BillForest

1. B

Players not instantiating right! Whats Next?

Okay I got it to work kind of but now I'm not sure what the problem is so here's a video, what do you think? thanks
  2. B

Players not instantiating right! Whats Next?

I was trying to test out our game today and when I loaded the Pun Game scene the first player loaded fine, the second loaded fine but the First player sees the second but the second player doesn't move around its just stuck in one place (the animations like walk and stuff play but the player...
  3. B

Menu manager

The Menu Manager only has space for 1 scene at a time but I have a few scenes that I want people to choose from. How would you suggest I change that so that different scenes can be loaded according to what the player selected and can I add a different button for each scene or do I need to have...
  4. B

In Air Melee Use/ Jump Attack Animation?

Okay so I figured out how to turn on "In Air Melee Use" ability and It is set up to the "Fire1" input just like my main attack which is what I want. Then I tried to set up the "Jump Attack" animation, which I got to work sort of. The problem is that when I am running around attacking, "Light...
  5. B

Does Opsive have a Lock-on mode

Okay I played around with the "Aim Assist Settings" and I apparently don't understand how to use that ability so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions. I also saw the "Move with Object" and "Target Orbit" abilities and was wondering if that could help me create a lock on system...
  6. B

Block/Parry

okay that's good to know. I have a continuation on this can I set-up a item with a "shield" component to do a shield bash? or world I have to set the item up as a melee weapon to do that? thanks
  7. B

Update problems

Okay I was just informed that the PUN Multiplayer also has an update so I updated it and it fixed my problem sorry I didn't look for that sooner my fault.
  8. B

Update problems

I just saw the new Update was available so I updated and followed your link to the manual changes and the update imported without problem and I did all the manual changes necessary. when I went to run my game this error appeared...
  9. B

Melee Weapon Attack Problems

Hey I need assistance my first problem were my characters arms detach when I hit the attack button did not get fixed. I knew I said it was solved but I guess not. I have been using my character with the "third person combat movement type" so I didn't notice but when I changed back to the "third...
  10. B

Heavy Attack Animations

okay so how would I put say light attacks on one input button and heavy attacks on a different input button? like Dark Souls, Shadow of Mordor, or Assassins Creed. thanks
  11. B

Block/Parry

No I have not tried making a new block ability just trying to use the default block, do you think it would work if I made a new one? and I just tried moving the Block ability up, down and in between and the animation still does not play. maybe I didn't set it up right do you know the numbers I...
  12. B

Change view type

On the main camera under the View Type is a section labeled "OnChangeViewType" which tells me there must be a way to change the View Type in game my question is can I set it up to change View Type on a button push/toggle and if so can I also set up the Movement Type on the Character to change on...
  13. B

Heavy Attack Animations

I know that Opsive has a Heavy Attack 1 and 2 under the Animator Controller- Full Body Layer. My Question it how do I set it up to a different button then the Light Attack 1 and 2? Do I need to set up a second Use ability ( which I tried) and how do I distinguish between Light and Heavy when...
  14. B

Block/Parry

I set up the Item ability "Block" to an input button but the animation does not play, I made sure that the animation audio clip number was added and everything. so my question is does it require someone to be attacking me to activate the animation or can I set it up so the animation will play on...
  15. B

Single Character Spawn Manager Script

So I fixed my error and returned a value and got the script to work kind of, I could play the game and then load the Pun Game Scene, the Debug.Log shows the proper playerSelectionNumber but the character didn't load and I got an error about no object set. So I figured that out-...