Recent content by batonPiotr

1. B

UCC Cinemachine integrations

Hello, I have the UCC v2.4.9 and wanted to use the Cinemachine integration. I've downloaded it but it has several errors: Could you provide a working cinemachine integration? Thanks in advance.
  2. B

Ultimate Character Controller WIP

I see. Apparently there is no other option but to wait for the asset store release :)
  3. B

There are additional downloads for your assets (for example runtime source code for Behaviour Designer) that are available to download after I enter my invoice number from asset store, so why couldn't you use this mechanism to make the package available?
  4. B

Is there any possibility for the Asset Store customers to download the new version of the UCC from the Opsive Store?
  5. B

@Justin When do you plan to release this version on Asset Store?
  6. B

Time and Physics settings

Ok, I'll wait then. Thanks for the quick responses!
  7. B

Does the `normal` setting mean, that all the UCC computations are done in Update instead of FixedUpdate? Or it would only interpolate position between the steps? If it it would be the first case, would this mean that the computations are done more frequently and the performance would be affected...
  8. B

Hello, I have following questions: 1. My project requires to use custom fixed timestep (currently 0.075) for performance reasons. But this modifies the whole Character Controller system: falling speed after a jump is very low. Do I really have to play with the time scale or gravity multipliers...
  9. B

Physics, performance and mobile use case

Ok, thanks for the answers. I think I'll give it a try.
  10. B

Thanks for the quick response! Ok, as I see, with the state system I can change properties at some circumstances. But are there any options to actually turn off some features on a character such IK, animator updates, physic or collision computation etc.?
  11. B

Hi! I am looking for an appropriate character controller for my mobile RPG. I am testing and comparing available character solutions on the asset store and this one (Ultimate Character Controller) looks very promising. All the features for melee and ranged combat are spot on. I have few...