Recent content by Badamb

1. B

BUG? State Inspector Helper Game Objects Appearing

Hi Justin, I started a fresh project and imported the same character asset. I noticed it only happens if the character is selected and if the Attribute Manager Script is expanded in the inspector. I noticed with the fresh project that I was getting the following error each time the New Game...
  2. B

BUG? State Inspector Helper Game Objects Appearing

Ultimate Character Controller Version 2.3.1 Unity Version 2021.1.1f1 Whenever I click on one of my character assets I get seven New Game Objects appearing in the hierarchy. They all have the State Inspector Helper script. They then keep spawning if I keep the asset selected. Sorry it's a bit...
  3. B

Use Behaviour Designer to change UCC Attribute

Never mind I figured it out using the 'Set State' task! Both Behavior Designer and Ultimate Character Controller are brilliant tools by the way!
  4. B

Use Behaviour Designer to change UCC Attribute

Hi is it possible to change a UCC Attribute value using Behaviour Designer? On a predator AI I have a decreasing hunger attribute in the UCC Attribute Manager. Once it reaches 0 the AI goes and hunts a prey AI. This all works fine using the 'Get Attribute Value' task. I just can't figure out...
  5. B

Behaviour Tree on Instantiated Object

Yeah that was the problem! When I disable and reenable the NavMeshAgent it all works. Thanks for your help and patience!
  6. B

Actually yes I hadn't noticed! Whenever I try spawning a new character I get the following: "Resume" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh. "SetDestination" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh.
  7. B

Sorry Justin this is how it looks when it's running. Sometimes it'll turn green down to the Swarm task but the clone never moves or changes task. The tree works fine on the animals that are pre loaded if that makes sense? Just tested it on a fresh project with a tree consisting of just the...
  8. B

Hi Justin, Thanks for the reply. Screenshot attached.
  9. B

Hi, In the project I'm working on I'm playing around with AI breeding. They agents lay eggs that hatch and instantiate more AI agents after a timer gets to zero. When this happens I noticed the behavior tree on the newly spawned clones seems to just hang and the clones just stand there. Would...