Recent content by ayush

1. A

Item swap

Hlo there i want to swap weapon with current active weapon when my inventory has 4 weapon so can any one help me in that as i tried to remove using, remove item function and then pickup the weapon using, doitemPickup function but i want to pickup that weapon on same item set like swapping but...
  2. A

Item Pickeup

Hey Does anyone have idea how i can add items in inventory directly at runtime without creating a runtime item pickeup I want to give all user a weapon/Ability when they conquer a particular zone in my game and this ability is random of many abilities/weapons Also the game is Multiplayer using...
  3. A

On Assets update

I updated Ucc , then i updated Pun Addon then I updated Photon (PUN2) asset
  4. A

On Assets update

Hey I tried everything but still the effects are not syncing across the network only when master client uses the effects then it gets synced
  5. A

On Assets update

Yes things work fine in demo i tested in new project but in my current project after update i am having this error. These are sceneObjects having photonViews
  6. A

On Assets update

It was issue of layer, as you can see in the screenshot 1 , but we had to remove !(not) from MathUtility in if statement to make it working also adding our new layers in the layer manager then it worked // The object must have an enabled inventory in order for the item to be picked up...
  7. A

On Assets update

So I updated my UCC from version 2.3.1 to 2.4.3 and Pun addon is 1.1.15 . My problem is that before updating all my pickup weapons were working but now none if then work and also there no error! . I have already gone through most of release notes but didn't find anything there too. Need help asap
  8. A

Import issue on Update

Ok thanks, I did this whole update thinking that one of my problem was due to outdated assets but it wasn't So i created many weapon mostly magic type using ucc some of them get loaded nice for both local as well as other clients but some magic weapon just get loaded on the local client when we...
  9. A

Import issue on Update

Any solution ?
  10. A

Optimising UCC for mobile

Hey fdmaker thanks for the reply, I am already using Mesh combiner and also Mantis Lod my issue is that on combining mesh, tries and vertis increases which can also cause issue, on the other hand i have not combined my character mesh which i will try, also if we combine most of environment...
  11. A

Import issue on Update

Zoom in error screenshot
  12. A

Import issue on Update

I just updated UCC and Pun addon and on import getting these errors. Some interface and Damage trait is missing as per the error i guess? Any idea
  13. A

Any solution ? @opsive
  14. A

Hello I am using UCC for more than 6-8 months now and most of my game is build on that and its quit a big open world 5v5 game, So obviously need heavy optimization as its mobile game, I know most of the unity optimzation but I think i need to optimise UCC seperately too. So my question in what...
  15. A

Single Item set manager for all weapons

Ok i somehow solved the above issue but now OnPlayerDeath if an item in inventory have amount greater than 1 then also only one drop prefab is getting spawned