Recent content by ATHellboy

1. A

UnknownParentTask

System.MissingMethodException: Default constructor not found for type BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.UnknownParentTask I get this error in my PC build version (Not in editor) It is the latest Behavior Designer version. (1.6.5) And I have just one External Behavior Tree and there is no error in...
  2. A

Reading and Writing shared variables produces a lot of garbage

Hmm, I create agents in pool. So you mean, first I need Instantiate External Behaviors, then Init them then Instantiate agents, give them ExternalBehaviorTree then make them enable then pause them by disabling and problem will be solved ? Also if I want to deactivate that agent again I should...
  3. A

Asynchronous Load make OnFixedUpdate not to be called

I just played the scene and there is no debug ("OnFixedUpdate") in console but when I disable async load it start debugging in console. Behavior Designer version : 1.6.3 Unity version: 2019.4.6
  4. A

When there isn't any agent yet in loading screen how I should assign external behavior tree then enable behavior tree then just pause it ?
  5. A

I use pooling for creating External Behavior Tree in loading time then Init them after instantiation and when I want to active my agent, I assign its External Behavior from pooling but still that huge amount of garbage collection allocation is there, also performance issue. But as you can see...
  6. A

Asynchronous Load make OnFixedUpdate not to be called

Hey there, I don't know what is the connection between Asynchronous Load and OnFixedUpdate but as I said in the title, it makes my tasks OnFixedUpdate(s) not to be called. But after I disabled it OnFixedUpdate(s) are called again and works.
  7. A

EnableBehavior Performance

Hey there, Does it make sense ?
  8. A

Hey there, I have this exact problem. I try to GetVariable and change its value when I try to enable object but there are too much garbage. Also I try to GetVariable and change the value in Awake but it throws an error for Value. (System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.) I don't...
  9. A

OnStart of current Node is called before OnEnd of previous node

What is the reason ? OnStart of current node should not be called After OnEnd of previous node ? Can I change it ?
  10. A

Perform Interruption doesn't interrupt sometimes

I think Perform Interruption should be always at the right side of Interrupt because of order of executing. Am I right ? (At least in my tree) Because I tested it and seems I don't have that problem anymore.
  11. A

I don't know how exactly interruption works but as I noticed that Repeater under Interrupt in right side of the tree is never popped out and pushed just one time after start so it always executing and Perform Interruption is always after it. Am I right ? I don't get why that Perform Interruption...
  12. A

Yup, I have not logged it before but I think your guess is correct. For preventing this behavior what should I do ?
  13. A

Conditional Task by using OnFixedUpdate

Yup, I have noticed but you don't think Behavior Designer needs this feature ? Because there are Conditionals which must be executed within FixedUpdate loop like Raycast.
  14. A

Hey there, I think this image is good enough for showing the problem. I want to know why Perform Interruption after Seek task doesn't interrupt right BT (Order) sometimes.
  15. A

Conditional Task by using OnFixedUpdate

So then, OnFixedUpdate is actual FixedUpdate ? Because by calling OnFixedUpdate in OnUpdate, its execution is not in Update frames ?