Recent content by Arachai

1. A

Using Shader instead of Texture for Water

Ok, thank you Justin! No worries as the character is amazing without that detail but it is a nice addition!
  2. A

Unfortunately I am not talking about the swimming pack; I am talking specifically about shooting the water or walking in shallow water. The demo water uses a texture (in the Game Textures for grass, dirt, etc.) for this so when you shoot the water the bullet hit creates a splash; or if my foot...
  3. A

The v3 Demo uses a water texture for the foot and bullet splash effects... how can I use a shader instead of a texture for the same effect? Say I want to use Aquas or Gaia's water; both are shaders. How can I get the foot splash and bullet hit splash effect to work with these water types?
  4. A

Switching from Gunner Seat leaves Controls broken

10 days and no response from FastSkillTeam.... Do they even give support on their add-ons?? I've kept quiet on the fact of spending money for a product that is broken from the get go but the demo isn't even complete on either of the vehicle add-ons. I would not have spent the money if I had...
  5. A

Seems that after switching to the gunners seat I am stuck in the First Person View Mode! I do NOT have First Person nor do I want First Person View but if I delete this View it throws and error even when I say NOT to use First Person View on the weapon: If I manually click and activate a...
  6. A

I have noticed an issue in v2 and now v3 of the seating controller with the switching from a Gunner position: you can switch into the position with no issue but switching out disables any and all movement other than switcing seats in reverse (- key) and exiting a vehicle. It is like this...
  7. A

Cannot Swim if Body in Inventory

Thank you Justin, don't know how that got there but that fixed the issue!
  8. A

Confirmed: The issue is something in the Inventory script; as soon as I disable it I have movement. And Swimming Atlas is Default with NO Inventory Script attached: So now the question is: How do I find what is wrong in the scripting?
  9. A

This has to have something to do with the Inventory script because the Swimming Atlas does NOT have an inventory script attached yet the Atlas character does and where I'm seeing the bug is in the Default Loadout!! Forward Movement does fire but No Movement occurs if anything in the Default...
  10. A

Surface swimming is not working.

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm facing the same issue and cannot figure it out... I have found if I disable all of the default loadout it works just fine but what's the point of a shooter if you can't have weapons with the abilities?!
  11. A

Here is the Full Body Layer; as you can see the character goes into idle mode yet also is in an idle swimming mode: The character rotates to the direction you're pressing but will not move at all.. Oddly enough I found tonight that it's not only the body but the entire Default Loadout: I...
  12. A

I am using Unity version 2021.3.32 and have noticed that if I have the body item set to 1 in the characters inventory they cannot swim. However if I set the body item to 0 then the character can swim just fine. I did this in the demo scene of the swimming add-on itself and have this issue. I can...
  13. A

Weapon Location Problems

Hey Justin, so after a few weeks of messing around I decided to explore the layout of the rig of the character I was using in blender and what I found was a mess of bones! I bought another character from the asset store to test and low and behold everything works as expected!
  14. A

Weapon Location Problems

I followed this video:
  15. A

Weapon Location Problems

Yes, I am setting the position of the weapon with the perspective item. What's weird is that if I pause and play with Aim set to Automatic it looks just like I originally positioned it; If I play with Aim set to Button Down Continuous it comes out wonky.