Recent content by apits

1. A

Odd! AI wont attack.

solved : I need to create Use ablity for each SlotID (0 and 1).
  2. A

Odd! AI wont attack.

Yes. And no return early. I will look into use ablity. thank you.
  3. A

Odd! AI wont attack.

All default from Deathmatch. I just created the Prefab AI like it in the video. The last time I did it, it works fine. Something changed in this project.
  4. A

Odd! AI wont attack.

So. I am getting [Log] Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Items.Use. But the AI wont attack ( only weapon melee knife in hand). But If I set the Use ability Start Type to Automatic -- Attack just fine. I just cant think of a reason. Help please.
  5. A

How to make the DAK work with UIS?

It's first thing is still looking for the ItemSetManager. It will be much sweeter if AI can gain weapon prefab itself. Can opsive update and add it, Please?
  6. A

Custom ItemAblity with IK problem.

Thanks. Was hoping if the inspector have option about this. So what caused this. It must be a design for some function right? Its just odd, to turn IK off entirely. And I didnt tell it to do so. It is from the "Use" item ablity. And I dont see grenade have this problem.
  7. A

Custom ItemAblity with IK problem.

So I made a drinking ablity. All very simple. public class EatFood : UsableItem { } But the first 2sec of the animation will always have the left hand stick to grap the drink. Works fine if I turn off IK. What is the better way to fix this? Many Thanks
  8. A

Weapon show up in (main)Default but not in scene.

Thank you. So nice support. Glad I posted it.
  9. A

So... I just need to watch video 2... Sorry. Still, wish to know how to auto equip item on loadout. I was using FPS way of thinking (item pickup in hands not somewhere void in the back)
  10. A

I have the loadout setup with rifle and ammo. At running, they wont show up in Equippable and Equippable Slots. New here. Hi and thanks.