Recent content by AmazingPunk

1. AmazingPunk

Adventure Creator

Hi @Justin, Cheers!
  2. AmazingPunk

Adventure Creator

Hi @Justin , Just came across this as I posted in Discord, is this still the case? I've been using the AC integration pack but not having any success but it might make sense if AC isn't integrated as yet. Cheers
  3. AmazingPunk

Third Person Controller Footstep system and Behavior Designer Can Hear Object Task

Thanks @Justin, Will report back once I have something.
  4. AmazingPunk

Third Person Controller Footstep system and Behavior Designer Can Hear Object Task

Thanks @Justin, I just gave it a try and assigned all our UFPS (The player) audio objects to a game object list and it still looks like nothing is happening. I have a radius of 50 which visually looks good, and a threshold of 10 . I've also tried assigning the player tag to the Target Tag field...
  5. AmazingPunk

Hi @Justin, Just wondering if this has been fixed? I'm having what seems like the same issue that others have had, in that the enemy agent can't hear any audio from the player. I've tried multiple settings for radius and threshold but nothing seems to work. Cheers
  6. AmazingPunk

Populating the Patrol Task at run time?

Cheers @Justin . I thought I had tried that but obviously not! Seems to be working well.
  7. AmazingPunk

Populating the Patrol Task at run time?

Morning everyone, I'm wondering how to populate the Patrol Task at run time with in scene way points? I've tried using various shared variable types (gameObject, transform, transform list etc) along with the find task but there doesn't seem to be a way to pass the shared variable to the...
  8. AmazingPunk

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEditor.EditorApplication.add_hierarchyChanged'.

@Justin Thanks! that's done it! Sheesh, sometimes I just don't think :-)
  9. AmazingPunk

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEditor.EditorApplication.add_hierarchyChanged'.

Hey folks, Has anyone come across this error when creating a new behavior tree? MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEditor.EditorApplication.add_hierarchyChanged'. Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for...