Recent content by alexxx9799

1. alexxx9799

I can't pick up anything.

Can I use the default DemoItemCollection?
  2. alexxx9799

I copied and paste the weapons in the demo scene. It's strange the nolan character can pickup everything but not mine. the item pickup script is empty but nolan character can pick up everything anyway
  3. alexxx9799

UPDATE: the player can pick (without equip them) the rocket launcher, he can pick up and use only the katana sword but it handle it funny.
  4. alexxx9799

Thanks for the reply: yes, I have run the layer setup. This is an error that I have, I don't know if it is related to it. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Inventory.ItemDefinitionAmount.get_ItemIdentifier () (at...
  5. alexxx9799

I have created my character and it works (run walk jump... perfectly), I dragged some prefab items to pick up but my character does not pick up anything. I can't make the foot effects (sound and decals) work too. I followed the instructions in tools/opsive/character manager.
  6. alexxx9799

Errors immediately after importing the first person controller assets

This is the errors list that I get Immediately after import of the first person controller asset on a new project: I can't shoot or do a lot of commands I have opened the demo scenes Button "Reload" is not setup. Please create a button mapping within the Unity Input Manager...
  7. alexxx9799

Third person view in Multiplayer instead First Person

hello, I did all the setting about PUN (APP ID REALTIME and Fixed region) When I tried the multiplayer demo after the menu I see the third person view instead of the first-person view (png attached) I can move the player but I don't have any other input (I can't shoot, jump...)
  8. alexxx9799

Character Creation

I am trying to create my own character (Humanoid rig). I am following the instruction but when I drag my character into the Character field (on the character manager tools). I receive the following error: Please drag your Character into the scene. The Character Manager cannot add components to...
  9. alexxx9799

Changing run speed, walk speed and jump speed Root Motion

Hello, how can I change Changing run speed, walk speed and jump speed in Root Motion? thank you
  10. alexxx9799

Sniper scope zoom

Is there something connected to the light that can cause this problem?
  11. alexxx9799

Sniper scope zoom

It happens in the demo scene too. I moved the texture closer to the camera but nothing new happened. There is nothing covering the texture. It happens only when I point with the rifle (or the sniper rifle) far away.
  12. alexxx9799

Sniper scope zoom

the more I look far away the more it became darker if I look very far away it become black..
  13. alexxx9799

Sniper scope zoom

no because the scope is working when I look at a closer item. I have the same problem with the original demo scene
  14. alexxx9799

Sniper scope zoom

I read the document but it does not explain why the sniper and assault rifle scope camera became black when I look far away on game mode. (the camera preview works good on scene)