Recent content by Alexis_Zarate

1. Alexis_Zarate

Change melee attack speed (v2.3.2)

Thanks, it worked :)
  2. Alexis_Zarate

Change melee attack speed (v2.3.2)

I can't find a way to slow down the attacks, if possible each combo should take a certain time, that's what I'm looking for, I found something similar in MeleeWeapon / CanHitDelay, but it doesn't detect the damage on my enemies. I am using the weapon type "sword"
  3. Alexis_Zarate

Blocking player movements only works temporarily

The keys that I press are "Vertical" and "Horizontal", that is, movement keys.
  4. Alexis_Zarate

Blocking player movements only works temporarily

Third person controller, v2.3.2 I use this code to stop the movement of my player: EventHandler.ExecuteEvent(player, "OnEnableGameplayInput", false); I implement it in an update, through input. It works, but if I press the keys or click the screen several times or if I move the cursor, it ends...
  5. Alexis_Zarate

Mobile platform problem

None of them solve my problem :c
  6. Alexis_Zarate

How do I print the number of bullets on the screen but without the need to equip a weapon

That worked for me, thank you so much for your time.
  7. Alexis_Zarate

Mobile platform problem

I tried with a new UCC player within my own scene, with the mobile platform that I had created before, and it worked, apparently it is my player that has some property that the mobile platform does not accept, I don't understand what it could be, any ideas friend? I need it to work with my...
  8. Alexis_Zarate

How do I print the number of bullets on the screen but without the need to equip a weapon

Honestly, I do not understand, conceptually it is fine, but in practice ... Could you give me an example in the implementation(code)?
  9. Alexis_Zarate

I don't understand how to implement GetItem. What I want to do is manually with a variable or a constant to define the weapon that I'm using, so that it shows me the amount of ammunition it has. Although it has a small description it is abstract to me, "GetItem (int slotID, IItemIdentifier...
  10. Alexis_Zarate

Mobile platform problem

No, it doesn't work, you asked me if it works in the demo, and that does work, but it doesn't work in my scene, that's why I showed you a property of my player, where it mentions the mobile platform
  11. Alexis_Zarate

Mobile platform problem

If it works, can it be the properties of my player components? Check a part related to the topic, but it's not bad at all. I think this part is related to the topic, but not bad either.
  12. Alexis_Zarate

Mobile platform problem

I had done these steps exactly the same: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/moving-platforms/#:~:text=The%20Moving%20Platform%20component%20allows,path%20that%20will%20be%20traversed. My problem is that when my player steps on the mobile platform it starts...
  13. Alexis_Zarate

I already checked the documentation and until recently I was using the code mentioned here about the number of bullets: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/inventory/ But it only prints the number of bullets when I have a weapon equipped, since I have an...
  14. Alexis_Zarate

Don't shoot or aim while running

I understand that these are player skills, and they are: use and aim. The problem is how to control them, or I don't know if there is another property in some script somewhere.
  15. Alexis_Zarate

the melee weapon doesn't work when I look down

I think this is the solution, I need to change the values of: Player/Character IK/Look at body weight