Recent content by al.bundy

1. A

input system integration error

Luckily I had kept the one for rewired and I am going to use this one but I would also like the one for playmaker. So I ask the forum ; has a user here kept the latest version (v2) of the integration packs for playmaker ?
  2. A

wow I'm so disappointed.
  3. A

What do you call the controller ? You mean the new paid version of ufps ? And If this is the case and I don't want to pay, can I still have an old version of the integration package ?
  4. A

I download and install the input system package then I have directly this error : Assets\Opsive\Shared\Integrations\InputSystem\UnityInputSystem.cs(107,30): error CS0506: 'UnityInputSystem.IsControllerConnected()': cannot override inherited member 'PlayerInput.IsControllerConnected()' because...
  5. A

shift of shots during strafe.

What is a module ? I don't get it
  6. A

This only happens when I strafe so I don't think that's the problem. you can see this on this video with the weapon flame spitter and machine gun : https://www.indiedb.com/games/super-kawaii-ninja/videos/weapons2 So I tried increasing the speed of the projectiles and it didn't change anything.
  7. A

Hi, when I strafe with my character the shots seem to be offset from the shooting point, I thought it was due to the speed of my character (which seems logical) but when testing at very slow speed it's the same. I wanted to know if I could arrange this ?
  8. A

probleme with low fire rate.

In fact I realize that it's the same for all weapons, it's just harder to reproduce because the timing is shorter but it's the same. I will try some different settings on this script.
  9. A

Yes i was in the wrong section, sorry. No. You mean projectil delay I guess, I have 0.1 0.6 I tried but it's the same.
  10. A

Hi, I would like a weapon with a low rate of fire so I modify the "use rate" value, the problem is that if I release and I press the fire too quickly the weapon does not fire because it waits for the delay has passed. I tried changing the values ( use event, use duration etc ) but nothing...
  11. A

auto drop empty weapon

Too bad it is not directly integrated, anyway I did a bit like with your idea and it's work. Thank you.
  12. A

auto drop empty weapon

Hi, Is there an easy way to auto drop a weapon when this one is empty ?
  13. A

Go to hell

Hi it's been a while, but I wanted to share the release of my game on steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/2083330/An_old_school_adventure_FPS__Go_To_Hell/?beta=0 the game will be available on July 27 ;) And thank you to the Opsive team for your tools which are really super useful (y)
  14. A

Go to hell

Hi everyone, it's been a while. Demo is now available. You can find them here : https://www.indiedb.com/games/go-to-hell/news/demo-v21 Thank you.
  15. A

Go to hell

Thanks Justin. I'm pretty newbies in unity so I'm not really sure what is the inspector view. If its that It's like this.