Recent content by AgeOfCosmos

1. A

Behavior Designer 2 Status Update?

Looking forward to this :) In my game i used to have 9000 asteroids at 2 FPS on a built client (a lot of physics and Updates don't scale well) With DOTS i can easily have 90k at 60fps (and even 1mil just plain data objects, Physics is still FPS consuming but DOTS solves all the updates and...
  2. A

[Bug] Crashes Unity if event variable name is empty/null

Yes, I created a simple BehaviorTree like this one and it would result every now and then with an editor error in the logs when i stop / start the playmode And the variable (String) EVENT_STOP, the value was left empty Btw, Thanks a lot for developing this! It made creating AI and flow of...
  3. A

[Feature Request] Replace a Task - keep the name and comment

While playing around with the Replace Task feature i stumbled upon a moment where i wanted to replace a lot of 'Sequence' elements to 'Parallel Complete' Using the Replace task unfortunately removes the Name and Comment that i had left Can the Replace functionality preserve the metadata that...
  4. A

[Bug] Crashes Unity if event variable name is empty/null

Hello, I setup a HasReceivedEvent handler with an event name, that points to a Variable Unfortunately i had forgotten to set the variable's the previous evening and when i pressed play, stop Unity would crash, because OnApplicationQuit would try to deregister an event, that is null Can there...