Recent content by Aero

1. A

Damage Zone Error

okay but can you tell me why does it give damage to only one player at a time.
  2. A

Damage Zone Error

Hello! So I wanted the damage to happen to the pun characters(2 characters) outside of the zone so I just swapped OnTriggerEnter with OnTriggerExit and the vice-versa from the damage zone script. but when one player gets killed the other one does not receive any damage(for the single player it...
  3. A

Unassigned reference exception

how to fix this. my character actually stucks when using shootable but is normal when using melee
  4. A

Control freak 2 not working :(

Never Mind! Now it Works Directly Huraayyyyyyyy!:D
  5. A

what name should i give to this buttons? (eg - joystick button 0)
  6. A

hey its now fixed by removing unity input of Nolan (before i just unchecked it ) .other buttons are now working only camera and left joy stick is not working .and after tapping on run he walks . any fix?
  7. A

ok thank you
  8. A

no none of them works. and there are no error. and the jump button is also assigned correctly as joystick button 0 in input.
  9. A

the control show on the screen but i press them nothing happens
  10. A

I have downloaded third person controller and also control freak 2 and also followed the steps to integrate it but still, it doesn't work, plz help been struggling to figure it out for a couple days