Recent content by admiralkendalozzel

1. admiralkendalozzel

Simple FPC integration for Edy's Vehicle Physics

I don't think this works with 2.2.5 :(
  2. admiralkendalozzel

PUN Multiplayer Holster issue

Oh, so are you saying you were able to reproduce the same problem as me? :p I kinda worked around it as I said but its a bit messy hahaha. I was also going to ask you how I can upgrade from the third person ultimate controller to the full edition? You have been a real great help and I...
  3. admiralkendalozzel

I think I have created some sort of workaround, but it is messy. What I have done, is added all the weapons that I want to be holster-able to my characters default loadout. When a character joins, he spawns in a place that will instantly kill him. I have the On Remove Event doing the...
  4. admiralkendalozzel

Cheers Justin. Turns out I was able to replicate it with NolanPun. I noticed that only the assault rifle has a holster for Nolan, and he starts with the rifle by default. Everyone in the game server can see each other equipping/holstering/dropping/ their weapons so that works fine. But I...
  5. admiralkendalozzel

Hi everyone, I am unsure if I should have posted this thread here, or in the UCC section. My problem is an easy to explain one - In a multiplayer game, weapons with holsters appear visible on non-local-players who do not have that weapon. In my screenshot, the game has just started and no one...
  6. admiralkendalozzel

Player collision detect to start an event

Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this for me. Your solution worked perfectly. (For the current setup I am working with now) Today I will be looking into The OnImpact event as you suggested, but as it stands the functionality of how I wanted it to work is perfect now. Again...
  7. admiralkendalozzel

The line that breaks it (still compiles and runs, just doesn't 'work') is the 44th line, "if (attacker.tag == "Ben") but I have no idea how to check what the attacker object was and change the grouping without that line. I can change the grouping just fine to 99 so long as I don't include that...
  8. admiralkendalozzel

I have progressed over the last 4 hours or so but I have run into another problem, in my above post I thought all was fixed, but it turns out what has happened is now that I have implemented a script onto my main character which I derived from reading on the Health attribute page. ( I will add...
  9. admiralkendalozzel

Thanks for the quick reply! I really really appreciate it :) I have it working so that when the player is hit by another player, it prints the message "aaaaah" in the console 5 times. I am just wondering if I could be pointed in the right direction of changing the grouping through my script of...
  10. admiralkendalozzel

Pretty much I am trying to find out how to change the grouping depending on whether the character dies in a fire, or is shot by a player, or falls in the water. At the moment, any kind of death leads to grouping 99.
  11. admiralkendalozzel

Hello friends. I hope you have all had a nice week. I am trying to implement a feature in my game in which when a character dies, his spawn grouping is changed to 99, and thus spawns at a different set of spawns. This works so far, but it activates from when the characters respawns, the...
  12. admiralkendalozzel

Syncing attributes

Thanks Justin. I got it to work :) I just misunderstood how the attributes worked, after this message from you I was sorted.
  13. admiralkendalozzel

Syncing attributes

Thanks, me too. I hope you've had a good week. I have now implemented that at the start of the game my character has a new attribute called "SkinAtt" which I made and it is given a random integer variable to decide which character skin to use. It all works fine, but the random interger isn't...
  14. admiralkendalozzel

Shooting accuracy problem

Sorry I forgot to mention that perhaps it is because my scene is very busy full of objects with mesh colliders? Many many more than in the demo scene
  15. admiralkendalozzel

Shooting accuracy problem

Thanks Justin, I actually think I managed to fix it last night. The problem was occurring whether the enemy player was moving or not, but the problem was a lot worse when he was moving around. I think by upping the Max Hitscan Collision Count the problem vanished. I have no idea why this fixed...