Recent content by adamnorton

1. A

Input System

But the UCC does right, just move on in the instructions? Or do I need to revert?
  2. A

Input System

New project and fresh install of everything. Added Input Integrations from this site but I am still getting the following errors, what am I doing wrong. InvalidOperationException: You are trying to read Input using the UnityEngine.Input class, but you have switched active Input handling to...
  3. A

Rewired Integration Problems

the reply " The error is not being caused by Rewired, it's being caused by the code trying to query an Action that was never defined in the Rewired Input Manager. The code is calling a non-existent Action and Rewired is telling you that it doesn't exist. Create the Action and map it to...
  4. A

Rewired Integration Problems

Trying to follow the instructions, but they don't seem to work., They don't seem to be correct anymore. :( I think I have gotten everything configured but now I get. "Rewired: The Action "Fire3" does not exist. You can create Actions in the editor." I can add it but it does nothing. I cannot...
  5. A

Swimming Underwater

Thank you for your reply. No the swimming demo does not work correctly. Its really weird. Says that UCC is not installed, yet it works fine in my scene. I remapped F to be the interaction button, not that it works yet. :) I'll take another look at the demo after work and try to find what I...
  6. A

Swimming Underwater

What are the steps for this, its not clear in the instructions. And AQUAS is doing the underwater effects nicely. I am using Rewired, and AQUAS Water & River Set. I am using Third Person, And RPG movement No camera control for movement. Its just a follower. But.. I can't figure out how to...
  7. A

Base Movement Modifications

That is exactly what I was missing. Thank you!
  8. A

Nope... I am 100 sure something is wrong. And I cannot tell what it yet. In the demo. Setting the movement type third person rpg, and the camera to third person rpg. Q & E strafe, and A & D rotate/turn more like I thought it was supposed to. (Besides the animations I am quite happy with that...
  9. A

Thank you very much. This is the direction I was looking for.
  10. A

Do I need to post this in a new thread?
  11. A

The overall design plan / wish list... Controller / Movement Basic Movement with ONE Hand (want to simplify the user experience) W/S Moves Forward / Backward A/D turns the character... really turns the character. Q/E strafes the character Shift toggles running, Holding Sprints Dodging In...
  12. A

Does documentation doing this kind of thing actually exist in the existing documentation? I am already struggling with adding the Add On packs like Agility and Swimming , Riding etc. Trying to get this all done before I introduce UMA. I also would like to have different base movement...
  13. A

Excellent. That works. although the torso isn't turning left and right. It is still maintaining ... that strafe look. And I obviously have other issues :) Only had the asset for a couple of days. But the torso thing is really frustrating. What I would like is for the character to...
  14. A

Turn damn you we are gonna hit that iceberg! I am using the Third Person Controller / Rewired. I would like to change the movement a little bit. Actually what I want this this...