Recent content by Adam Rory

1. A

Version 2.2.4 Released

Hi Justin, I with the new update a lot of classes were moved into dlls. I am curious if there is access to the source code? Thanks!
  2. A

Why is collision ignored between the Overlay and Enemy layers?

This has caused a slight issue in linking into another system. I am able to create a work around but I am curious the reasoning for this setting and what would be effected if I no longer ignore that layer combination. Thanks
  3. A

Do the Add-on pack work for a Fist Person only setup?

That is a cool work around, however I am still locking up when entering into the Vault Ability State, which is probably in part due to the events not being fired from the the full body Vault animation. When using these Animator Motion objects is there a proper way to execute the events or will I...
  4. A

Do the Add-on pack work for a Fist Person only setup?

I have started to implement the Agility and Swimming packs into my project and when I went to test the vault ability it enter the Vault Ability state but my character became unresponsive. I checked the animation states and came to find no Vault state in my Animator. In the Demo scene I found the...
  5. A

Default idle animation playing when swapping weapons instead of the weapon idle animation

Hmm...so I stumbled across something that fixes the issue but I am not sure if it is the correct fix or not. On the Aim Item Ability the 'Activate In First Person' flag was false. Turning that on fixes my issue, does that makes sense or is it a workaround?
  6. A

Default idle animation playing when swapping weapons instead of the weapon idle animation

@Justin All of my weapons are in the right hand and set to Slot 0. They MovementSetID is set to 1. @Sarah I am using the same animator as Nolan FP arms, I did double check that the animations are set correctly and idles are set to looping. Once I force myself into the correct idle animation...
  7. A

Hey Justin, Thanks for your reply, I did see that other post before I made mine and made sure to go back through and test that fix. I created a video using the duration instead of the Wait for Event and even though I now see both the 4 & 5 index log correctly when swapping weapons once the...
  8. A

You can hopefully in the video see that it looks like it goes through the equip or unequip animation properly but then some value is incorrect that send it to the default idle instead of the weapon specific idle animation. When I am in the bad state I can swing the weapon but it always goes back...