Recent content by Absent83

1. Absent83

Remove several items with the same ItemType from Inventory (v.2.2)

Hi, @Justin @Sangemdoko ! How can I remove several items with the same ItemType from Inventory (v.2.2) ? I used the method Inventory.UseItem(ItemType, count) earlier , but what is the way to do the same in v.2.2 ?
  2. Absent83

Version 2.2 Released

url https://opsive.com/news/ultimate-character-controller-2-2-released/ is corrupted: We couldn't find that. The requested URL wasn’t found.
  3. Absent83

CharacterLayerManager & LayerMasks

Hi Justin! Can you please describe more detailed CharacterLayerManager? https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/layer-manager/ Enemy Layers Layer Mask that specifies the layer that the enemies use. Invisible Layers Layer Mask that specifies any layers that are...
  4. Absent83

Rucksack Integration

@Justin Thank you for a new update 2.1.9! Can you point out an approximate update date v. 2.2?
  5. Absent83

Rucksack Integration

Hi, I want to repost here two messages about RuckSack from another thread about Inventory PRO. The first: The Second:
  6. Absent83

Inventory Pro

Thank you, @Justin and @Matt !!! It is a good news!
  7. Absent83

Inventory Pro

Hi, All. Just a message from DevDog about UCC and RuckSack integration: You can read this here: https://discord.gg/fS4Nvst
  8. Absent83

[Feature Request] Muzzle Flash Probability

Now I see, that there is only one istance of the muzzle flash. Maybe you can add a serialized private field to control the update method: 1. Execute changing of muzzle-flash in update method every second/third or more frame (preffered choice) OR 2. Execute changing of muzzle-flash in update...
  9. Absent83

Thank you, I thought, that OnEnable called on the next frame after Show(). I mistake. I will wait for the next update with this fix.
  10. Absent83

Sorry, but I do not understant, what is the differecne where this code is located? After the m_GameObject.SetActive(true), OnEnable occurs and m_Color.a = 0, so in update if condition m_Color.a > 0 equals false.
  11. Absent83

@Justin , Sorry for entire code. Have you read comments in the next post? 1. Character controller variant: UCC 2.1.5 2. Unity version: Unity 2018.2.19f1 (64-bit) 3. Bug description: Muzzle Flash does not appears in not pooled mode. 4. Steps to reproduce: switch off pooled mode for muzzle flash...
  12. Absent83

So muzzle flash enables and disables in one frame.
  13. Absent83

@Justin, see comments: public void Show(Item item, int itemActionID, bool pooled, UltimateCharacterLocomotion characterLocomotion) { ... m_Color.a = m_StartAlpha; // <=== set m_Color.a ... // The muzzle flash may be inactive if the...
  14. Absent83

@Justin , I think that there is an issue in MuzzleFlash.cs:
  15. Absent83

@Justin, Can you add probabilty to show muzzle flash like a probabilty of surfaces effects? It`s needed for high-rate weapons for mobile games.