Recent content by 96698041

1. 96698041

Third Person Controller + Realistic Car Controller VERY BIZARRE

Third Person Controller + Realistic Car Controller VERY BIZARRE Two bizarre mistakes. Please I need help. 1) When the player gets into the car, he is jumping around madly 2) When the player touches the car, it flies away
  2. 96698041

Make existing layer "Road" as ground

Done!! Thank you very much. Merry Christmas!
  3. 96698041

Make existing layer "Road" as ground

My game has a mandatory "Road" layer. I can't get Nolan to walk on it (he sinks). I've edited the Layer Collision Matrix in Project Settings. Please what do I do? Thanks! Clara.
  4. 96698041

Version 2.4 and Add-On Updates

After update, thousands of errors!!! Don't you test the Asset in every way before launching the update? This is very boring! We are customers and we pay dearly for assets. We are not paid to test anything.
  5. 96698041

Same Character for different player

Thank you soo much!! Kisses!!! Thank you sooo much.
  6. 96698041

how to instantiate pun agent

Maybe some like this work: public Vector3[] spawnpointPosition; //here you put all your spawnpoint positions GameObject.instance= Instantiate((AgentPrefab), new spawnpointPosition[random spawnpointPosition], Quaternion.identity) as GameObject;
  7. 96698041

Punch and Kick - New Character

YESSSSSS. YOU ARE THE BEST! :) THANK YOU ON MORE TIME :love:???
  8. 96698041

Please see the attached video. Look how weird the animation was!! ??? The animation was like this with 3 different characters, from different Assets.
  9. 96698041

I ACHIEVED !!!! ?????? thank you! you gave me luck!!! Instead of using the item manager, I copied everything from the original Nolan. Items, inventory, colliders, etc. It is perfect!!! My God... this Asset Item Manager is too complicated to use! And the video tutorial doesn't help much. It would...
  10. 96698041

Thank you very very much. :love: I will enumerate my step to step.
  11. 96698041

Hi honey. I followed the exact (REALLY) step by step of this video but the punch and kick don't work when I click the fire button. (my character doesn't use the sword)
  12. 96698041

Please, is there a guide on how to implement the punch and kick in a newly created character? Thank you very much.
  13. 96698041

[SOLVED] Revive or Respawn on Spawnpoint instead of at the place where you died

Easy, define CharacterRespawner Position Mode with START LOCATION (y)
  14. 96698041

[SOLVED] Revive or Respawn on Spawnpoint instead of at the place where you died

Good night or good day! In the PUN add-on, is there an option to respawn or revive at spawnpoints instead of revive at the place where you died?