Recent content by 7Dev

1. 7Dev

Is OnEnd called when a task is aborted?

Is OnEnd called when a task is aborted by a priority abort?
  2. 7Dev

Events vs variable check perfomance

If I'm trying to track an externally controlled state of a character is it better to send an event to the behavior tree or for the behavior tree to use a conditional to keep track of the state changes?
  3. 7Dev

Feedback on basic wander-seek behavior

Thank you Justin, I had a bit of trouble getting it at first, but your video made it easy to understand. I went from 17 tasks to 7.
  4. 7Dev

Feedback on basic wander-seek behavior

Is this a good way to implement wander-seek behavior? I'm sure it can be improved for performance, but I'm mostly interested if I could achieve the same result with fewer tasks. I check for vision/tact on the left branch and update the nearest target. On the right branch, I set the AI to wander...
  5. 7Dev

Behaviour Designer's window: extreme lag.

Hello Justin, I'm having this issue on Unity 2022.
  6. 7Dev

A* star integration issues

Adding RVO fixed the avoidance issue. But now I have another one where they seem to have trouble stopping and end up falling off the map.
  7. 7Dev

A* star integration issues

As you can see some of the tasks aren't working properly in the A* star integration. The agents pile up on each other.
  8. 7Dev

Enable Disable Object issues

9. 7Dev

Enable Disable Object issues

Hello, I'm trying to use the Enable Disable Object Effect, it works if I attack slowly once at a time, but if I combo it seems to just stop working.
  10. 7Dev

How can Animancer work together with it

Hey Klin, there are quite a few ways of integrating UCC and Animancer but what you got going seems good. Would you mind posting a small video showing your setup so we have some insight?
  11. 7Dev

Bad arm animation if aiming while reloading in 3rd person view

If you hold right mouse button down to aim while reloading the right arm in third-person view moves weirdly.
  12. 7Dev

Null ref when adding items

Thanks for the quick reply Justin but I'm still having the issue after doing that. Can you have a look at this video and see if you can figure out what I am doing wrong? Also, I'm trying to make the 2 perspectives work like in Star Citizen, like the camera changes position, but everything...
  13. 7Dev

I sent you the new project through email if you need to look.
  14. 7Dev

I'm having issues adding items to my character. I keep getting I made a new project to test it. I created a new character using the Atlas model in FP/3rdp view and made some custom items, when I add the items to it the same null ref issue happens, it happens even if I add the default demo...
  15. 7Dev

Character falling through terrain

Hey Justin do you have any news about the sliding issue? Did Szymon z. send you his scene? If not I can send you mine. Also about the falling through issue, I noticed my terrain has a couple of crevices that could be the reason for it, but I wanted to confirm with you if they are really the...