hope to refund

I don't think this plugin can solve my problem. Can I get a refund. I hope to receive a refund, as it is too expensive and cannot solve my problem,

All refund requests go through Unity at support@unity3d.com. If you've downloaded the asset though they will not give a refund.

What problem are you having though? Chances are there is a way to solve it :)

Last edited:
Okay, I purchased it through PayPal or credit card, but this product does not meet my requirements, and the only package I downloaded has been deleted. Can't this process a refund? This amount is too expensive for me, but this product does not solve my problem. I hope you can help me handle the refund matter. thank you

You can't say something is too expensive after the fact. Nothing is perfect out of the box and this is clear that you expected this by your massive post history.

Okay, because if I don't buy it, I may not know if this product really fits me. But only after I bought it did I realize that it wasn't actually what I wanted. If this product is under $100, I may not want to request a refund. But this is indeed too expensive, and it's not the product I want. I hope you can understand, thank you.

Because this is my first time purchasing a high priced product, I thought it could meet my needs, but in reality, it couldn't meet my needs. So I hope you can understand. Thank you.

I'm looking at your post history and it looks like you are expecting too much out of the box. At the time of purchase the Ultimate Mirror Controller wasn't released but it looks like you expected it to be integrated with Mirror. When it was released you then asked about inventory integration which has also not been advertised. Some of the technical questions are answered in the documentation/videos.

The controller can likely meet your needs, but there is a lot to it so it will take some time to understand all parts. I recommend just getting into it and solving each problem as they come up. Eventually you'll have the game that you want :) We do follow the Asset Store's policy that states all sales are final.

Hello, perhaps my requirements for this product are indeed too high. The current situation is that this product does not meet my requirements. When I bought it, I didn't know that I needed to provide a response within 14 days. So this is definitely not eligible for refund processing? I still hope to understand, thank you.